O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score
Well me and my friend Carrie and my sister have hung out with this boy Kurt he blabs everything! and he acts like a retard! Sometimes he'll do the tree song :)

Kurt:*Flaps wings like a birdd* LETS TALK ABOUT TREES!!!(6999999x)

And more stupid things :D

LOL XD

He copied something from the TV Movie Re-animated :D :

Kurt: Oh wishing tree(2x) I wanna see my brain! I think its weird O.O

And once he did something bad AND embrassing! When my teacher was going to show the class something there were 5 people in the class (Me, Kurt,Timmy,McKenzie, Kory) and he was like this :eek: Kurt:

Hello class! Today you have to do this! It was so retarded! :angry:

how STUPID> :blink: i HATE it when people do that... and tell me... why was he hanging out whith u?

I act like a weirdo most of the time... I scream "Wake me up when September ends" by Greenday at people... But not for attention... and I don't take things that far.

If I did that in my class i'd probably get detention.

Kurt:*Flaps wings like a birdd* LETS TALK ABOUT TREES!!!(6999999x)And more stupid things
yah I know how u fell this kid in my class once put up his hand and said splean!!!hes a total weardo here is a list of dum things he says in class:taco and here is the combanation of words he says IN CLASS:supur nacho monkey man with chees and salsa!

splean

monkey

toast

nacho

Hehe, he sounds like quite an entertainer! :eek:

Reminds me ofme when I get sugar rushes. :D

That guy is a weirdo and a retard.... o_O
Yes. I forgot something- Once Kurt did something that he almost died from! HE WAS IN THE STREET!!! DIRECTING TRAFFIC :rolleyes: . And once he acted like a witch. :lol: one day at school-Kurt: "*dances like a butterfly* IM FREE TO DO WHAT I WANT!!!" and *acts like a squid* "SQUIDYYYYY!!!!!!" :rolleyes: or "DUFFMAN NON-ACHOLIC BEER!!!" or the "Im pretending to break my leg like Peter act" ;)

Ok.....

Yikes!

Jess :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy is a weirdo and a retard.... o_O
THats not very nice...

Oh well,

My brother can get REALLY weird, but at least he's happy.

P.s. thats what my mum says!!!

Jess :lol:

He's not retarded. He's trying to be a class clown. Big difference.
thank you for that.

last year a girl that was in my PE class said "i'm a vampire" and tried to bite my thigh. 0.o

thank you for that.
last year a girl that was in my PE class said "i'm a vampire" and tried to bite my thigh. 0.o
That'd be really awkward o_O' I can imagine someone biting a shoulder or arm, but below the belt is kinda.. Wow.. ^.^''

calling people a retard is very hurtful and rude to people who acully have mental problems. that was kinda mean of you guys to call people retards when they are nota really retarded. when someone has mental problems they are a retard. don't use it as a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back