O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for that.
last year a girl that was in my PE class said "i'm a vampire" and tried to bite my thigh. 0.o
OMG! There was this girl in my P.E class she also was like "I'm a vampire!" and bite on both of my shoulders! It kinda hurt. o.o'

calling people a retard is very hurtful and rude to people who acully have mental problems. that was kinda mean of you guys to call people retards when they are nota really retarded. when someone has mental problems they are a retard. don't use it as a name.
:lol: Go visit him. Hes worstier than you think :) ! And terrible to have in Class 5 days! ;) XD

well, if hes weird, dont hang out with him.
We have to TT Because if we ask him he'll do it for 2 mins and run back :) to us!

You're really MEAN! Maybe he just wants attention! And NO-ONE is a RETARD.
Go meet him. He is a big Liar!!! He said he was moving-No he wasnt. okay and wanna know something :D he has pink eye and wants to spread it! :D And is a sicko! he said to my friend Bri "I want to sleep with you." He got sent to Mr.C for 1 hour and 30 mins. and once he came up to me and started dancing saying "Loveland!" I was thinking "Kurt get the f*** away from me." I mean he knows I like Pete! And hes a BIG blabber mouth! Hes just going up to Peter(my sis's crush) and blabbed "THORA LIKES U!!!!" and Kurt promised not to! and once he did this stupid "Tree Song" in front of Pete ^_^ .

Well me and my friend Carrie and my sister have hung out with this boy Kurt he blabs everything! and he acts like a retard! Sometimes he'll do the tree song :rolleyes: Kurt:*Flaps wings like a birdd* LETS TALK ABOUT TREES!!!(6999999x)

And more stupid things :D

LOL XD

He copied something from the TV Movie Re-animated :angry: :

Kurt: Oh wishing tree(2x) I wanna see my brain! I think its weird O.O

And once he did something bad AND embrassing! When my teacher was going to show the class something there were 5 people in the class (Me, Kurt,Timmy,McKenzie, Kory) and he was like this :D Kurt:

Hello class! Today you have to do this! It was so retarded! ;)
XD

He seems random. Therefore he can't be that bad.

yah maybe u shouldn't be mead to him
No! No! I love his jokes/acts but it gets weird sometimes. But hes a awesome friend :) . He is nice =) . Hes so funny!!! Today at indoor ressese he just randomly said "SQUIDY!!!" =D And today he started to spin Kory =D Lol! Hes a awesome friend =)

He seems random. Therefore he can't be that bad.
well he isnt bad. But it SOMETIMES gets embrassing XD But its funny! =3 I can't wait till outdoor ressese again :) hes gonna do wishing tree :D I wish I could get a video camera and video tape him doing wishing tree.=D Well if he was embrassing us than he would gather all the grades in the school (w/ teachers) and dress everybody up in tree costumes and sing all songs about trees =D . lol. Me and my friend were talking about that- we were talking about the wishing tree song- Okay Kurt puts the branch on his head- sings "OH WISHING TREE! CONNECT TO MY BRAIN!!!" and everyone would see his brain xD .

That guy is a weirdo and a retard.... o_O
Please refrain from name-calling. It's disrespectful. He's just living life the way he wants. So try not to make insults and names about him.

-It's Tina!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back