..o_o Old stuff?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
xD I just dug out my old diary from second grade, and its rather funny.

I decided to type up a few entries for the heck of it. I'm not gonna correct the bad spelling in this, though. I'm so lazy, and, wheres the fun of that?

I know the lack of punctuation. xD It was second grade, gimme a break.

--

"Dear Diary,

Today I made bug monsters and played tangrames.

I'm in [name of place self censored for self protection] right now! My bug monsters names are Superfoof and Jr.Floof. It was a really long jorny. (I think I ate too many pretzils.)"

"Dear Diary,

Today I made lanch and I have a question for you.

Do you know what proximitey means? Well I'll write later,

[my name spelt a little weird in attempted cursive]"

"Dear Sheena yes I've named you Sheena so how do you like it?

I'm watching 'annie' and yester day I gave 'n got valintines! and today I'm making oblik, its solidandliquid coolhuh?

Well I'll write later."

xD I was an odd child. My first diary, I don't remember if I could actually spell, though...

---

Yeah. What about your old stuff?

I never had a Diary when I was younger

Well, I did.

But I just drew in it. or Colored. xD

I kept diaries but wrote like...5 pages in each and moved on to a new one. I could never stay in one.

I had journals when I was in grade 8 and 9ish. I went around the same method as Anne Frank did and named my diary Kevin, after the Backstreet boys (who I was gaga over at the time, bare with me I was only 13/14 at the time XD!!) Looking back on those I've read, they're pretty cheesy sometimes lol. I believe I gave one of them to my friend Jon back when we were dating since I think he was curious of what I used to write in them back in the day lol.

I've started one in the sixth grade, then started to write consistantly in the 7th-8th grade. I'm just about to finish one that only lasted about 7 months! ^___^

To me, they are kind of like my therapy.

xD I just dug out my old diary from second grade, and its rather funny.I decided to type up a few entries for the heck of it. I'm not gonna correct the bad spelling in this, though. I'm so lazy, and, wheres the fun of that?

I know the lack of punctuation. xD It was second grade, gimme a break.

--

"Dear Diary,

Today I made bug monsters and played tangrames.

I'm in [name of place self censored for self protection] right now! My bug monsters names are Superfoof and Jr.Floof. It was a really long jorny. (I think I ate too many pretzils.)"

"Dear Diary,

Today I made lanch and I have a question for you.

Do you know what proximitey means? Well I'll write later,

[my name spelt a little weird in attempted cursive]"

"Dear Sheena yes I've named you Sheena so how do you like it?

I'm watching 'annie' and yester day I gave 'n got valintines! and today I'm making oblik, its solidandliquid coolhuh?

Well I'll write later."

xD I was an odd child. My first diary, I don't remember if I could actually spell, though...

---

Yeah. What about your old stuff?
It's okay, I was a weird little kid. Only, I grew up to be exactly the same... But anyways, when I was 5 I wore a bat costume around town and refused to take it off. I even wore it to a fancy resteraunt. Then, when I was 6 my mom gave me a paint kit to paint my hamster's tombstone, I exclaimed "black and red, colors of DEATH!!!" and my mom told me to put rainbows on it instead. I was a morbid child. I even wrote in my diary about me wishing best friend would die and come back as a ghost and show me her tombstone. and I wrote about talking garbage.

I had lots of diaries, in which I really only recorded any weird dreams, any time I was bored, about planned vacations, then how they went, what I wanted for Christmas (written in mid-July xD).. Many other things. I think I might just go dig one up..

I had three entries from an entire diary, when I was about.. Seven or eight years old, I assume. [Grammar and spelling will be left for the whole effect. xD]

"Date: December 26, 2003

Dear Direy,

Today was great! I had a nose bleed last night. I got 25 dolors last night! I got lots of good stuff! I got the movie Finding Nemo! I love Christmas! It's the greatest holiday ever!

from Janna"

"-No date-

Dear Direy,

Today I feel great! Today Alexa got took to the doctor. Her medicen was 50$! She came home crying a lot. It's kind of getting on my nervs. Her medicen looks realy yucky. I bet it feels good outside today.

Janna"

These made me laugh. xD I was pretty random with my diary then.. "Her medicine looks really yucky.. I bet it feels good outside today, though. ^___^"

Haha. I remember I used to have a diary when i was about that age. I only used it for drawing and stuff though :)

I had a diary in year 5 and only got onto 6 pages. xD I cant even find the key now!

I had my first diary when I was 3 lol. After I read this topic I felt like digging it up and I finally found it :) Except its in Japanese O.O It doesnt even look like Japanese symbols lol it looks like scribbles...And I drew Hello Kitty all over it xD

~AG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back