Obama In

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these videos? So I can see for myself?
Everywhere. Just search "Obama's racist preacher videos" and I'm sure you can find them.

The other thing about Obama is his quote on how concieving a child is "a punishment". No wonder the child abuse/neglect rates have increased because not even the presidential candidate views giving birth as a blessing and a gift! Only a punishment! Plus he's a partial birth abortion supporter which basically allows the mom to go into contractions and as the baby goes down the birth canal, they kill it right there even though it's big enough and developed enough to be generally prematurely born.

Obviously I'm TOTALLY against that.

Last edited by a moderator:
OFF TOPIC: Actually, the states government decides the rules on abortion. I did this research poster on the Tenth Amendment and it said that the states decide the laws on abortion, not the Federal Government.

Hm. Here's my opinion:
Hillary: Even though her campaign is literally over, because Obama is taking the lead for the Democratic Party, would have done a horrible job. She had some government plan that would give more health care. Eventually, with the way she had it planned out, it would descide who lived and who died.

Obama: Ahh. He's really popular with the colleges around the nation, because that's almost the only place where he tours. I don't know why people are so for him. He is a liberal (correct me if incorrect), and I disagree with some of his morals for this country. He seems like a good guy, although he does not have a cemented future for our nation it seems.

McCain: Hmmmmm. McCain seems to be the best bet for this year's election. Republican, he has some very conservative views, which I like: Against abortion, etc. He has a history though. He has a fiery temper and I'm not sure it's so great to have a president who would lose his temper and who knows what.

Overall, I'm undescided as to which candidate I'd vote for. Probably McCain.
You said McCain has a bad temper. That is true, but it shouldn't be held against him. You try being a prisoner of war as long as he was and see what happens. He was treated like dirt as a prisoner and that would give most people a temper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back