Obama.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on, Miss Matchmaker!!! Obama is basically trying to turn the USA into a Communist country. I have had bad vibes from him from the beginning. He wants to take away all of our freedoms for which many have died trying to protect. All he talked about while campaigning was "change". Not once did he say what "change" would mean to the American people. Now we are finding out, aren't we? Still happy with this joker? I sure am not, and no one in our family nor our friends like him or support him at all. I hope he gets so far down in popularity that he gets impeached. I voted for Mr. McCain. I pray every day for our country. All the people who are jobless, and those who have lost their homes. I don't give a rat's backside about this healthcare malarky. And the expansion of the government into our lives more and more every day. Remember,"Big Brother is watching you". Do you really want that? Heard tell that Obama is going to send people out around the country to make sure no one bad-mouths him or the gov't. Hitler did something similar in Germany. I think the sooner we get rid of Obama, the better!!!
I freakin' lol'd.

What freedoms did he take away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back