Obama's speech.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
Today in school we watched Obama's speech addressing American students. Did you? Or did you like, opt out of it because you disagree with him?

I understand this is a touchy subject because of that one topic in NTT, but this isn't about whether you agree with him or not, this is just if you watched the speech xD

I find it kind of ironic, the students who needed to hear this speech probably paid no attention, and the ones who did pay attention are the ones who are going to go to college and succeed anyway xD

I wanted to watch it, I love Obama.

But they didn't show it at my school. D:

My class [at least] didn't watch it because it would "take away from our gym time"

I just hate that he's gonna make us pay 9 trillion dollars through our taxes. :l

[[btw, no offence to Democrats, or those who agree with the choice]]

EDIT: Typo...s. D:<

Last edited by a moderator:
TESS I FOUND IT ON YOUTUBE 8DD

--->

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I didn't watch, i sat with friends in the library drawing and throwing colored pencils at people. Personally i don't really like Obama i don't know why, and it doesn't have to do with race.

Not here. They're considering letting us watch it on Thursday. I sure as hell hope we can.

I didn't watch it yet, but unfortunately, we might watch it on thursday. If we do, I will zone out and doodle or something.(in case you didn't catch that all ready, I'm not a huge fan of Obama's) (;

I missed it BECAUSE I WAS BUSY HAVING PIECES OF GIANT PLASTIC GETTING SHOVED IN MY MOUTH. D=

(AKA I was at the dentist :( )

:)

Very fortunately, I didn't have to watch it.
Do you even know what he said in the speech?

He didn't talk politics. He encouraged kids to stay in school and get a good grades so they could make a difference and be a positive influence in the future of our country.

He showed the youth that HE CARES about us and is concerned for our countries future.

He didn't talk health care or politics. He talked about what matters to us now.

Our school didn't air the speech, but on Channel One (news channel made specifically for high schools that is optionally aired) did show clips. So I saw parts of it, but I'm going to watch the rest on Youtube. :)

He didn't talk politics. He encouraged kids to stay in school and get a good grades so they could make a difference and be a positive influence in the future of our country.

He showed the youth that HE CARES about us and is concerned for our countries future.

Our school didn't air the speech, but on Channel One (news channel made specifically for high schools that is optionally aired) did show clips. So I saw parts of it, but I'm going to watch the rest on Youtube. :)
Yes, I know that. I heard bits and pieces of it on the radio this morning. I'm saying it's fortunate I didn't have to see it because I'm very anti-Obama and can't stand watching him do an interview or a speech.

Lol we watch Channel One too 8D

Yes, I know that. I heard bits and pieces of it on the radio this morning. I'm saying it's fortunate I didn't have to see it because I'm very anti-Obama and can't stand watching him do an interview or a speech.
So... If someone else did the same exact speech, you would watch it?

o-o

TESS I FOUND IT ON YOUTUBE 8DD--->

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
win!!

I watched it just now on the link, I thought it was good. He had a lot of smart points and motivational stuff and such. It was well done C:

Don't like Obama.

Don't care what he has to say.

Flame away, I'm entitled to my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back