Obotchi Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Wondering why your Obotchi doesn't want to play games? The answer is SNACKS. Giving it time outs won't work. it will just make ur tama mader. But if u give it a snack it will play a game. (usually 1 or 2 snacks) I found this out after i got him mad and he lost a heart and then gave him a snack. In my Opinion...Obotchi's are stubborn and sleep to much. :) Just one more thing with the games...DON'T OVERFEED AND GIVE YOUR TAMAGOTCHI A TOOTH ACHE! TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!![/SIZE]

Wondering why your Obotchi doesn't want to play games? The answer is SNACKS. Giving it time outs won't work. it will just make ur tama mader. But if u give it a snack it will play a game. (usually 1 or 2 snacks) I found this out after i got him mad and he lost a heart and then gave him a snack.
this happens to every tama :) :) :D :D

[SIZE=14pt]Wondering why your Obotchi doesn't want to play games? The answer is SNACKS. Giving it time outs won't work. it will just make ur tama mader. But if u give it a snack it will play a game. (usually 1 or 2 snacks) I found this out after i got him mad and he lost a heart and then gave him a snack. In my Opinion...Obotchi's are stubborn and sleep to much. ;) Just one more thing with the games...<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>DON'T OVERFEED AND GIVE YOUR TAMAGOTCHI A TOOTH ACHE! TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!![/SIZE]</span></span>
maybe that is because it reached the minimum weight. it happens.

Yes, :blink:

If you feed your Tama Snacks it will gain weight, so when you want to play a game with it it will burn off the weight. :D

:hitodetchi:

Obotchi is a cute character, why would you want to insult all the Obotchis?I mean that's just wrong! :angry:
I LOVVVVVVVVE obotchis! When my tama was a teen...it was one. Now it's a leafitchi! :D B) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back