ocean/uminogotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been pausing it by leaving it at the clock-set screen, or time-shifting it by setting the clock to make it sleep?

ive done both afew times as i was very busy ... why? because this has been 2 to 3 days as child ... :( im very worried its broken :eek: ...

oh also anyone got any tips on getting those tricky TINY screws out on the "vintage" tamagotchis :huh: its hard right! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a special set of screwdrivers for the screws on my ancestor tamas. If you strip a screw, but still managed to get it out, I found that the tiny screws from tech deck finger skateboards fit just fine in tamas.

what, you mean they are designed for the ancestors? and thanks for the tech deck tip! :furawatchi: ive got a morino just screaming: get more battery's for me!! but dont want to pay £8 to get it open/closed + battery's cause i thought there must be a cheaper way thanks :huh:

There are sets of screwdrivers called "precision" they're very small and I use a set like that to work with my ancestors. Tech deck screwdrivers might work but be careful, the screws strip easily.

I buy my batteries from a flea market. There is a stand that sells all sizes of batteries in packs. I can get 5 sets of ancestor batteries for $1. I'd recommend looking around, maybe a flea market or you could try a shop that sells cheap keychains and such. Sometimes those keychains have removable batteries, like for a light, that are just the right kind for ancestors.

When you pause the Umi, it knows!

My best advice when pausing is to just NOT advance the time. Only pick up where you left off. That is how I play with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back