October Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquisheeMonster

Reaction score
This hatch will take place on October 1st!! Sorry for the short notice! It doesn't matter which Tamagotchi you use, nor does it matter what generation it's on. Full rules will be posted later on. Maximum of 10 hatcher's allowed. And I'm not sure if I'll make a new thread for the updating.

:furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :unsure: :lol:

Yes, you can all join! And it doesn't matter which Tamagotchi you use, and you don't have to ask permission. This is for fun! :p

The hatch is open! It has been since yesterday, sorry! So I'll update mine right now I guess.

So Noel, my V3, grew into a Tamatchi, and this morning, he grew into a Nikatchi! He's really cute with his teeth!

And, my V2 2 pack came yesterday as well, and their names are Mateo and Lola.

Mateo is a Marutchi, and should become an adult around 4.

Lola is a Hitodetchi, and she should growing up around 4 too.

As for my other Tamagotchis, Alexis (V4.5) left her baby last night, but he's still a Tsubutchi. His name is Cyann.

And my other V4.5 Xoey, she became Purimatchi and got a job at the airport on her first try.

How about you guys?

:) :D :lol: :p :D B)

sorry i havent been posting in a while my music star 23/9 my tamagotchi v6 hatched a boy petitchi an hour later it evolved into kuchitamatchi *pause* 26/9 kutchitamatchi evolved into kikitchi *pause again* 1/10 kikitchi evolved into mametchi so awesome , i played a the fruit shop continuously until i had 5000gp, no pause this time 4/10 mametchi married kunoitchi and had a baby girl shiropetitchi one hour later shiropetitchi evolved into hitodetchi a day later hitodetchi evolved into chamametchi a day after that chamametchi evolved into chantotchi a few minutes later i noticed that i was 1st rank i , logged into tamatown and got a award . 8/10 chantotchi married togetchi and got a shiropetitchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back