oddest bad piggies dream EVER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowchilala

Reaction score
In my moms room. Her bed is so comfortable
i dont know if im posting this in da right place lol.

im gonna tell about this weird dream anyway

any fan of angry birds surely know bad piggies. and also know the main characyer of the game, freckles right?

i used to have a theory that the king pig is freckeles dad. weird? yeah. but in my opinion, i think they share a cute relationship.

then a few nights ago, 13th march 2013, i had a weird dream.

i woke up in the middle if an island. confused. i looked around, and i saw a few bodyless birds with thick eyebrows, and bodyless green pigs. i knew i was in piggy island. home of the angry birds and the pigs.

i saw the blues, jay,jim and jake. but they didnt see or hear me when i called to them so i knew i was invisible.so i decided to wander around the island wondering whats here, until i saw two pigs.

the two pigs were freckles and king pig, but strangely, they were sorta hanging out like a father-and-son kind of bond. they were walking down a path, so i decided to follow the two. the lath evantually led to some sort of piggy carnival

the place looked really cool and knowing i was invisible, i can blend in easily within the crowd!

freckles and king pig did lots of cute stuff like play games and stuff, and by the end of the day, they head home.

they sat down a tree eating their green cotton candy, and a conversation started

freckles: today was fun!

king pig:yeah!

*akward silence.....*

king pig:hey freckles

freckles: yes?

king pig: i love you son

freckles: aww... thanks dad! *hugs king pig*

me: awww! :)

wait wut?! O_O

by the time the conversation ended, i woke up realizing it was morning and it was all just a dream. still shuddering, i tried to stand up and do my daily school routine.

until know, i cant stop thinking of it! the fact that my theory that freckles is king pig's son came true?

i have been imaging a story relating king pig and freckles relationship but.....dont u find it weird youreself?

it could be a cute thing if turned into an episode of angry birds toons though.... What do you think?

WOW! I'm speachless... I like angry birds but this?... Well it's a new bad piggies episode! About the theory? Perhaps... It could be real though I don't know.

"I've once seen that I was in tamagotchi planet and everytama hated me and looked down on me... When I woke up scared I checked my tamas realizing one of them was dead..."

Maybe... though I don't believe in signs...But I was so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back