Odenkun no Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Okay, I went on the Japanese Tamagotchi website and went to the goods section. I found a link called "Odenkun no Tamagotchi". Here it is:

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/odenkun/index.html

It comes in two designs: Odenkun and Tamago-chan. Click on the picture on the right of the page and it takes you to a new, similar page...

The picture on the right of the new page gives you 10-digit passwords for this Tamagotchi, looks like version 3 passwords :) Just click around on the items!

JAPAN GET'S EVERYTHING!!!
Lol, did you know that Japan even has high tech toilets? I know this is kinda off topic but the toilets have the oddest features... bidet (front and back), seat warming, flushing sound (cover up embarrassing bathroom noises)...

Back on topic, I forgot to say the release date: 31st March '07, for 2, 940 Yen.

Enter Odenkun's Shop :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok that site is really cool! but why do the Japanese always have the better technology!!!!

Lol, did you know that Japan even has high tech toilets? I know this is kinda off topic but the toilets have the oddest features... bidet (front and back), seat warming, flushing sound (cover up embarrassing bathroom noises

Ok the toilet thing is really weird the Japanese are so weird plus they have this code of honour thingy :ichigotchi:

(sorry if its offtopic but its true :kuribotchi: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back