Official Music City Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u make this topic sound sooo emo! rofl~~~~~~~~~~~anyway, i wanna talk about the new area coming in September(atleast i think September)! i really can't wait! i wanna see all the new shops! Hopefully they have a mall! that would be awesome! i'd be there like everyday! i just can't wait!
Well it's January now and the new place is still not open!

Probably Everyone would be up in the air except the person you are using while they are on the ground while everyone else [including the person that you used :wacko: ] That would be the wierdest and worse glitch :nazotchi: I wish Bandai would fix all those glitches :angry:

they should put new games new shop where they sell the spotchi and mocha costume to send it to the toy and more special prizes for the cd to trade and new items each week and a new sell button so we can sell and win more monny because we get like 1000-1 gotchi points to win that much mony in games and is there a level 100 in music city where is says that u are in level 1 is there a level 100 :lol:

...and is there a level 100 in music city where is says that u are in level 1 is there a level 100 :)
no, the user rank only goes up to level 50. :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back