oh dear - old timer... can I breed an adult

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allergic_reaction

Reaction score
My sister recently got a tamagotchi so I decided to not breed mine when the matchmaker visited and wait til hers was an adult, thing was i thought id be fine as i only declined the matchmaker once... then not long after to my horror my tama became an old timer! :rolleyes: it's 9 days old, and i don't want it to die, can i still breed it with my sisters when it's an adult or do i have to wait for it to become an old timer too? i may just pause it and wait.. *sigh*

Sadly, you'll have to wait until your sister's Tama is also an old character. :eek:

But, by breeding two old Tamas one of the baby Gotchis will evolve into Oyajitchi, a secret old character! So, you're actually in luck. :rolleyes:

Luckily, your sister has another Tama of the opposite gender. Tell her to deny the matchmaker and make it an oldie so that they can mate and you guys can get the secret character, Oyajitchi.

EDIT: Digital Mudkip, both babies evolve into Oyajitchi. (yes, even the girls, it doesn't matter the gender)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back