OH golly gee!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorsCatRulz

Reaction score
Ok My b-day party is tomorrow and it's sooooooooooooo hard to make the time pass by. I am waiting and waiting becuz i know i am gonna get at least 1 tamagotchi tomorrow! So difficult! Can anybody give me any tips on this? :huh: :huh: :huh: :) :angry: :angry: :huh: B) :lol: :) :) :)

(all those smilies means i am in mixed emotions becuz of the par-tay ^_^ )

Yippee Yippee Ki Yay! Today is my birthday and on Sunday was my partay. I got 4 stuffed dogs, Oodles Of Poodles Bobblehead (includes bows paints ribbons glitter paint and 3 bobblehead poodles), one stuffed bear, a holder and 3 charms for my tama, $50 (twenty of which is in a target gift card), two books, a be-U-tiful purse, lots of cards, and I am going to get two more presents today!

P.S. Thanks for the tip! I tried it and it worked (kinda but then I got bored of the game cuz I play it a lot)

P.P.S.S Can a guide change the title to "My birthday!, yay." ????? Please and thank you!

You can run around town shouting: "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to pass the time by. It's what I do :huh:

or you can draw or do homework or get ready for your party

Happy Birthday! ^_^

Enjoy all of your new presents - and I'm sure your party will be fantastic! :wub:

-sk8er girl-

[SIZE=14pt]ιтѕ єαѕу! ρℓαу ση тнє ¢σмρυтєя. ι αм ηєνєя єχ¢ιтє∂ мυ¢н αвσυт му вιятн∂αу, ѕσ ιтѕ ρяєтту нαя∂ ƒσя мє. ѕσяяу. [/SIZE]

-//тαмαƒяιєη∂

Last edited by a moderator:
Go outside and do something!! I did that to i did not know what to do!! I feel your pain!! lol

first of all golly gee ???????????? and i'm happy for u
uh well golly gee! lol

Thanks wwefan it's good to know SOMEBODY is feeling what i was

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back