Oh Heck yes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becca Juice

Reaction score
You all know what I'm talking about.

Halloween.

No, this isn't the same as the "Do you celebrate it" topic. Not intended as a repeat.

My questions:

• - - - What are you going as?

• - - - Do you still trick or treat?

• - - - Have any parties to go to?

• - - - Planning your own?

• - - - Other plans?

Pretty much, this is a topic about how you celebrate.

<3

Gah I love this time of year.

What are you going as? Myself. I'm scarier than any costume.

Do you still trick or treat? Nah.

Have any parties to go to? Possibly. Trying to organise a small Movie Night with my friends tonight. SCARY MOVIES :)

Planning your own? ^^

Other plans? Not really.

1. As a girl in red skinny jeans and a white shirt. AKA what I'm wearing to school tomorrow. (Which is the "wear red" day of Red Ribbon Week)

2. OF COURSE!

3. Nah.

4. I might have 3 friends sleepover. In the case that my mom agrees to it.

5. Nope. Just to be out till like...11.

Halloween and I have always had a love-hate relationship.

Love- Candy, dressing up

Hate- going to strangers houses that are decorated in horror scenes.

:3 But here are my answers.

• - - - What are you going as?- Sweeney Todd<33

• - - - Do you still trick or treat?- Yes.

• - - - Have any parties to go to?- No.

• - - - Planning your own?- Three friends are sleeping over, and we'll all watch Sweeney Todd, so I guess.

• - - - Other plans?- ... :3 Brother torturing.

• - - - What are you going as? --- Myself. . . in a red cloak. I don't know what the red cloak is for, but it's shiny and I like it.

• - - - Do you still trick or treat? --- Does the Earth still revolve around the sun?

• - - - Have any parties to go to? --- I've already gone to two, and I have two more that I'm going to.

• - - - Planning your own? --- Possibly rollerblading the Saturday after.

• - - - Other plans? --- Well, I'm going to be spending my few free hours after school biking around town hoping to get all my shopping done before dark. I haven't even carved pumpkins yet D; Then I get to bake the seeds :]

And then the day after, I'm going to sell all the candy I don't want to the un-privileged children at school who don't get to trick or treat // just don't want to.

i got to go to a sleepover thingy about god (my dad wants me to go with a cousin :eek: )

Im too old for trick-or-treating

• - - - What are you going as? A Hippy. :3

• - - - Do you still trick or treat? If there is free candy envolved. Duh.

• - - - Have any parties to go to? Nope. I HATE parties on Halloween night.

• - - - Planning your own? NO.

• - - - Other plans? Probably going to freeze because of my sandals.

• - - - What are you going as?• - - - Do you still trick or treat?

• - - - Other plans?
- I am going as a girl-vampire. It's a pretty red & black dress. ^^

- I have never trick-or-treated before (lived in England all my life!) but me and a group of my bezzies are going this year! Can't wait!

- Yeah, after we go trick-or-treating we're going back to V's for a sleepover, and my b-day is on Halloween (I know, right?! lol) so I had my party yesterday. It was a sleepover party, and M's pre-Halloween party was the day before. It's the party season!

- Yes, I've had my own yesterday. =) It rocked! x3

- Well, it's my birthday so my parents are taking me shopping and I guess I'll be opening pressies in the morning!

I can't wait! <3

-bratztroxg

- I am going as a girl-vampire. It's a pretty red & black dress. ^^- I have never trick-or-treated before (lived in England all my life!) but me and a group of my bezzies are going this year! Can't wait!

- Yeah, after we go trick-or-treating we're going back to V's for a sleepover, and my b-day is on Halloween (I know, right?! lol) so I had my party yesterday. It was a sleepover party, and M's pre-Halloween party was the day before. It's the party season!

- Yes, I've had my own yesterday. =) It rocked! x3

- Well, it's my birthday so my parents are taking me shopping and I guess I'll be opening pressies in the morning!

I can't wait! <3

-bratztroxg
Halloween is your birthday?

o_o

I don't know if this makes me a biased person or what, it's not logical, but I think I like you a bit more than I did a day ago.

Becca, that's completely evil. Liking someone because of their birthdate...
But yeah. I'm the same way. I like you a little more, Esther. :3
Evil >:[

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU~~

• - - - What are you going as? Not dressing up this year... Last time I went trick or treating I dressed up as the Cat in the Hat though.

• - - - Do you still trick or treat? I wish! I finally stopped trick or treating when I was 17 :)

• - - - Have any parties to go to? Nope! Just a normal day for me!

• - - - Planning your own? Nah.

• - - - Other plans? Uhm..... I'll be spending the night in my room with my pets, on the computer and playing video games :)

I would go trick or treating with my nieces or my nephew for the fun of it... but since becoming disabled a few years ago, that would be impossible unfortunately.

You all know what I'm talking about.Halloween.

No, this isn't the same as the "Do you celebrate it" topic. Not intended as a repeat.

My questions:

• - - - Other plans?

<3

I not going tricker treating. But every year our church has a party on halloween. We get more candy than tricker treaters no offense. This party is better than trickertreating no offense again. We have hayrides, moon bounces, huge blow up slides, volleyball, a big bull, food, candy, rock climb and a spinny ride and a upsidedown ride. Plus tommorow we are going to a Lake. For our field trip at school and it going to be soooooo freaking awesome.

xoxo,

kk

Guys lets not turn this topic  into a religousargument please :)
I believe they were kidding around. Please leave the moderating to guides please kthx :p

Annnnyway...

• - - - What are you going as? --- Myself...in PJ pants, a sparkly top with a big sparkly hat I'm gonna wear to work :)

• - - - Do you still trick or treat? --- Nah. It's more amusing to eat the candy tricker treaters eat and not give them any! Mwahahahahaha! > :D

• - - - Have any parties to go to? --- Nope, never invited to one. Not even when I was younger.

• - - - Planning your own? --- No.

• - - - Other plans? --- Besides doing a live chat hatch on another forum, nope ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
I <3 Halloween also. Candy rules.

A demented clown thing. It's just a mask. I'm going for the candy. =D

Uh, yeah. Free candy rules.

Yeah. My neighbors are holding one. Everyone on the street/neighborhood is coming. It sounds fun.

Own what? Party? No. But we usually come to my house and exchange candy. Yum!

• - - - Other plans?

Nope, other than to have a great Halloween! It's Friday this year!

Tomorrow, I'll be going to school in a ripped up pair of jeans, dark tanktop, purple sequin dress, and a tiara. > :D I may do the same when I go out tomorrow night with Nicole, too.

Do I still trick or treat.. I wasn't planning on it this year, but I'll probably go out anyway.

No parties to go to, but I will be holding my own.. Sort of. Nicole is coming over and we're going to watch scary movies, hand out candy, and then get candy of our own. Otherwise, nothing much else. :3

You all know what I'm talking about.Halloween.

My questions:

• - - - Other plans?

<3

• - - - What are you going as? Sally from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". Look her up if you don't know who she is. It's so unique, so that's why I'm doing it. ^_^

• - - - Do you still trick or treat? Um, YES! Free candy!

• - - - Have any parties to go to? I went to this one party for kids with special needs. I'm a mentor at their after school program. Plus I'm going to my friend's birthday party on Saturday, and it's been "Halloweenie" for the last few years.

• - - - Planning your own? Let me think...no.

• - - - Other plans? Well, I'm going to trick-or-treat with some friends in my neighborhood and another friend's neighborhood! And were going to get as much candy as we can! Also, during school, I'm gonna sing the SpongeBob Christmas Song in Spanish to annoy the heck outta people, and I'm gonna get high on candy second period because the teacher will let us bring in candy then. :D

This weekend, is Katie's weekend! :D

Guys lets not turn this topic into a religousargument please ^_^
I was being sarcastic.

. . .

Backseat moderating makes me cry :[

---

TL I love your costume idea xDD

@ Notes.: That sounds so fun x3

I wanna watch horror movies. . . really bad.

:]

Maybe Emily will have some; I'm going to her party tomorrow, and I might sleep over.

I sure hope I do.

And thanks East Army, I plan to<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back