Oh.....HELP! PLEASE REPLY SOOON!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaFan2.0

Reaction score
Something weird is happening to my Pirariroritchi! My other Tama just gave him the present of poo, then after that Tama left, my Pirariroritchi started waving its arms up and down, everytime they were up, it was a happy face. :eek: Everytime they were down, it was a twisted, sad face. :( Why? He's not doing it anymore but it was weird!!!!!

When a tama gets given a bad present- they do ususally jump and down a few times to show they are mad. I would imagine that is just a normal animation for your piroriroitchi when it gets a bad present.

Thanks, but see.. :wub: ..he did that mad thing a couple times, :( then the present disapeared (poof!) and it went back to the regular screen and...my Pirariroritchi did it! For maybe about ten times then it stopped.... :eek:

Sometimes when Pirirotchi is angry, it looks like smiling instead! I have had it several times. Getting a bad present is normal, and then the present disappears and the Tamagotchi gets angry.

It's a normal animation, nothing to worry about. :D

StarTama ^_^

yah, i know, it happens all the time, its not a glitch, just punish it when it does that.

yah, i know, it happens all the time, its not a glitch, just punish it when it does that.
Just what you said.I was surprised the first time it happened too.Just punish it, just like maeo said.

My tamagotchi just gave my other tamagotchi poop for a present.....same thing happened with mine.As everyone said,its nothing to worry about

why do u punish ur tama 4 loosin a game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back