oh hey im remaking this factfile topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sage

Date Of Birth: August 1st

Height: 5"3

Weight: around 110

Shoe size: 8

Hair color: Blonde when straight, Brown curled.

Eye color: Hazel *cries*

Skin tone: Tannish

Favourite band/singer: Mac Miller

Favourite animal: Sloth

Favourite book: none

Favourite movie: none

Lucky number: 19

Dream job: Computer Programmer

Favourite color: I'm colorblind so I really don't know.

Hobbies: tumblr, running, artsy stuff.

Favourite food: froyo

Favourite TV show: Breaking Bad

Favourite drink: Green Tea

Favourite music genre: Jazz

Favourite actor: Utkarsh Ambudkar

First language: English

Pets: A dog

Loves: music

Hates: mosquitoes

Fears: death

Weaknesses: a lot, probably.

Theme song: baby got back

Personality: idek

Best friend: MY COMPUTER

Strengths: none

Favourite school subject: sciencee

Least favourite subject: science...

Accent: mexican i think

Ethnicity: white

Siblings: yes

Favourite possession: i don't put much importance on my possessions

In a relationship? naaah

Religion: n/a

School year/grade: 8th

Weird habits: hm

Can't cope with: okay this is going to sound bad okay but when theres like 5 different guys around you who i guess all like you and they want your attention and you really only want to talk to one but your not really rude so you have to deal with giving them all attention and your like guys just leave me alone i'm a introvert guyssss stop. yesterday that happened and i almost didn't go to school today just so i didn't have to deal with it again today but i went and then when it started up again today i just excused myself to the bathroom for like 10 minutes until class was over because f*** that s**t.

Comparable to: no one.

wow the last time I did this was in September! I think it's time for a redo

Name: Teri

Date Of Birth: 6th September, 1995

Height: Last I measured, 155cm, which according to the converter I used, is about 5'1

Weight: About 43kg

Shoe size: It varies depending on the shoe really... ranging between NZ size 3 and size 8

Hair color: Naturally kinda dark blonde, but looks red because I dyed it for the school ball in July, but the dye never came out properly

Eye color: Blue-green

Skin tone: Kinda pale

Favourite band/singer: Taylor Swift

Favourite animal: Guinea pig

Favourite book: Don't have one

Favourite movie: The Avengers

Lucky number: 16 or 413

Dream job: Something to do with teaching

Favourite color: Pink, red, and white maybe teal too >:]

Hobbies: TamaTalk, YouTube, Tumblr, etc. Music, and netball I guess

Favourite food: Ice-cream, cake, cupcakes, brownies, caramel slice, chocolate, marshmallows... pretty much sweet stuff

Favourite TV show: Shortland Street, Survivor, The Amazing Race, and Hetalia if it counts!

Favourite drink: Grape soda

Favourite music genre: Does Hetalia music count as it's own genre? *shot so many times* what about Homestuck music? *pushed off a cliff*

Favourite actor: idk

Pets: 3 cats, 3 turtles, a lot of chickens, a lot of fish

Loves: Hetalia, The Avengers, Homestuck of course, YouTube, Tumblr, flags, my map, Tamagotchis, etc.

Hates: Fights on TamaChat ._.

Fears: Bees

Weaknesses: Social awkwardness

Theme song: idk really I can't think of what it would be

Personality: Quiet, socially awkward, but once I get to know someone I guess I'm kinda fun to be around, depending on the topic of conversation. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm fabulous?

Best friend: ALL OF YOU GUYS ON TAMATALK!!

Strengths: I'm intelligent, and that's pretty much it for now

Favourite school subject: Chemistry

Least favourite subject: English, I'm good at it but it's boring

Accent: New Zealand accent, bro

Ethnicity: I'm a NZer with really small parts of Scottish, English and French heritage

Siblings: One little sister, who is very annoying but likes Hetalia music and will become one of us one day, I will make sure of it!

Favourite possession: My laptop, my map, my flags, also my Avengers poster, and my Terezi shirt, YES I LOVE A SHIRT!

In a relationship?: Real life-wise, no. Fictional-wise, most of you already know anyways

Religion: N/A

School year/grade: Year 13

Weird habits: Well, I have a habit of saying the word "like" a lot... other than that I can't really think of anything

Can't cope with: Pressure

Comparable to: I really don't know

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sandra

Date Of Birth: January 19, 1994

Height: 5'9

Weight: 120 lbs

Shoe Size: 8.5

Hair Color: Brunette

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Tone: Elmer's Glue White lol

Favorite Band/Singer: 3OH!3, Katy Perry

Favorite Animal: Snake

Favorite Book: Currently The Hush Hush Saga

Favorite Movie: Currently Pitch Perfect and Jack Reacher

Lucky Number: 13

Dream Job: Aviation Ordnance

Favourite Color: Blue

Hobbies: Blogging, Reading, Writing, Working Out, Drawing, Photography, Makeup, Nails

Favorite Food: Raw Meat (don't judge!), Fruit

Favorite TV Shows: Spongebob Squarepants, Ghost Adventures, Impractical Jokers, Too Cute

Favorite Drink: Water or Fruit Juice

Favorite Music Genres: Everything Except Country

Favorite Actor: Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, Stephen Lang

Pets: Two Cats, Two Mice

Loves: Tumblr, Science, Math, History, Reading, YouTube, Working Out, Relaxing, Doing My Nails

Hates: Rednecks, Hicks, Judgmental People, Stupid People, People who talk down to me for no reason

Fears: Nothing. If I fear something, I haven't found it yet

Weaknesses: Dark Brown Hair and Ice Blue Eyes (for guys lol), Animals

Theme song: Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine, Remember The Name by Fort Minor, Choke Chain/Punkbitch by 3OH!3, This is War/The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars

Personality: With Strangers: Quiet and Nice... With Friends: Loud, Obnoxious, Random... With Coworkers: Loud, Hardass, Badass, Extreme...With People I Hate: Loud, Angry, Violent

Best Friend: Anna Van Norman

Strengths: I'm physically fit, I'm great at math, history, reading and science, and I'm fantastic at making people angry at me

Favourite School Subject: History

Least Favourite Subject: Economics

Accent: East Coast American

Ethnicity: English, Puerto Rican, Egyptian, Swedish, German, Irish, French... Those are all the main ones

Siblings: One Younger Brother

Favourite Possession: It's a tossup between my phone, my iPod Touch, my laptop, or my drawing/writing tools lol

In a relationship?: Yes

School Year/Grade: Would be Freshman in College, but I don't start school until next year

Weird Habits: I have this weird habit where I touch my butt a lot... not in public... idk it's just super weird lol

Can't Cope With: Stupid People/General Stupidity

Name: Ashley
Date Of Birth: 5.27.97
Height: 5'7
Weight: 132? 143? I dunno, I can never be bothered to keep up.
Shoe size: 10 - it's the giant in me, I swear!
Hair color: "black" with brown highlights.
Eye color: A beautiful shade of black-brown.
Skin tone: "Tone"? I dunno... I black. Not so much of a "tone" as an "ethnicity", but, there it is.
Favourite band/singer: Michael Buble, Jamie Cullum, Amy Winehouse, Allison Sudol, Corinne Bailey Rae, Josh Groban, Amos Lee, etc.
Favourite animal: Koala! They're adorable!
Favourite book: Oh, wow... I'd have to say either my "Taste of Home: Cooking School" cookbook or "The Kite Runner".
Favourite movie: This is just as hard... It's a toss up between "No Reservations", & the 3 Brother movies ("Princess Bride", "Count of Monte Carlo" & "Man in the Iron Mask).
Lucky number: I don't believe in luck but 7 is a reoccurring number in my life.
Dream job: Chef! I want to be a Sous-Chef (not an executive because they tend to get stuck with a lot of paperwork & not-so-much Kitchen Time).
Favourite color: Crystal Blue.
Hobbies: Eating everything in sight, honing my internet addiction and cooking everything in sight.
Favourite food: Faux-meat. I'm serious. I never got over my love of meat, even after going vegan.
Favourite TV show: Criminal Minds, Chopped, Iron Chef: America, Catfish, etc.
Favourite drink: Big Red, son!
Favourite music genre: I don't know... If I had one genre I liked most artists from, it's "Rat Pack" type music.
Favourite actor: LEONARDO DI CAPRIO AND I DON'T KNOW WHY HE HASN'T WON ANYTHING.
First language: Texan.
Pets: Ew.
Loves: Eating. That's... That's pretty much what I do with myself... I eat.
Hates: People & fruit... Do you have any idea how hard it is to be a vegan and not like most fruits? Ugh.
Fears: Anything that breathes that isn't domesticated or human.
Weaknesses: Homeless people.
Theme song: Ooohhh, I'll come back to this one. I don't know.
Personality: I don't like people coming into my room unannounced. Whatever personality you can gleam from that is mine.
Best friend: I don't have one of those things.
Strengths: I don't have to know what I'm talking about to talk about it and make it sound like I do.
Favourite school subject: Theatre.
Least favourite subject: Geometry.
Accent: I've got a twang.
Ethnicity/Race: The government calls me "Black/African American" but my roots span the colour line.
Siblings: A thing named Victoria.
Favourite possession: Kindle Fire.
In a relationship?: I thought I already explained that I don't like people coming into my room unannounced. Duh.
Religion: Non-denomiational Christian.
School year/grade: I'm a Sophomore... Sadly.
Weird habits: I don't even have the time.
Can't cope with: People.
Comparable to: Lauryn Hill. But, 10x less beautiful & so much less deep. (Then again, no one's as beautiful as Lauryn Hill, so..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back