Oh, Hey.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealBobo

Reaction score
My name is Quinn, though I go by TheRealBobo, and prefer to be referred to as, "Bobo." Actually, you can call me whatever you want. I'll probably be here for most of the Summer, then I'll more than likely leave, as per most of my forum-related outings. Eh, whatever, I'll enjoy it while I'm here. I don't actually own any Tamagotchis, (I fear my parents won't let me undergo the purchase of a $40 virtual pet aimed at females.) but I am bewildered by the sheer scope of these things. I'll probably end up buying them anyway, so whatever. Besides my interest in the concept of these fake, small animals, I enjoy electronic music, (not EDM, more electronica) editing videos, and playing video games.

...And that's all I have to say about that.

Welcome to TamaTallk, Bobo! :)

I hope you can get a tamagotchi!

They are all really great, so maybe browse ebay and see if your parents will let you get a cheap used one to try it out?

:) I usually pop around for a couple months and disappear, aha. I always come back tho~

Hello Bobo! I hope you enjoy your time here! If your parents are interested in "girly" tamagotchis, there are other virtual pet companies that are more "unisex" if your parents would be more willing to get you something like that instead!

~Miau :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back