Oh my dear children.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:VeganCheeseBurgerFTW:.

Reaction score
Oh, my dear children.

It's about time I made this topic.

As you may well know I've been counting down to my birthday for ages.

Now it's at one day.

Tomorrow is my 15th birthday. Well. My time.

It may well be the 21st for you but it will be the 22nd for me!

That just makes it awesomer. Worship me twice xD

Anyway. Just letting you know. I love you all :)

Michelle! I was gonna make you a birthday topic as soon as you logged off tonight. D:

Oh whatever. I must make you a paragraph of love; Michelle, you amazing child. I think I've known you for eternity. You're everything a friend could want.. the perfect friend :) You're Patrick's god friend. I tend to put that in every shout-out I make to you, but it's important, ahaha. You are full of confuzzlement *wink wink*. We've had so many amazing adventures together, and when we meet in January, it shall be some of the best days of our lives. AND WOW. You're getting your Learners soon, maybe! :0 My little playdough baby is growing up to drive carssss.. joking :) Fact is, you have no idea how much I love you. You're amazing, Michello Jellooo! <3

Ohyes. Happy Birthday. Love you for life.

Michellllleee!

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Michelle, happy birthday to you. Hip-hip Horray!! Hip-hip Horray!! Hip-hip Horray!

I hope you have an AMAZING day. I bearly ever talk to you, but I've seen you round the site loads and I love you lots. :) Bahahaha, have a great day. <3

Michello o:

Happy Birthdaaaay! Time goes around so fast, don't cha' think?

But anyway, hope you have a happy birthday like you should. Yes, everyone will worship you :)

Love ya hugs&kisses x o x o.

Wooo o: This is also my 9,000th post! I shall dedicate this to the birthday girl, Michelle. YOU RULE <3

Last edited by a moderator:
MICHELLE! HOLY CRUD! I ALMOST MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Michelle! My spaz of a buddy. And it doesn't matter how old you are... even if you are going to be 3 years older than me. xD

Happy birthday Michelle!

I knew it was coming up, because your birthday is about three weeks before mine.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

"happy birthday Michelle. It's me - voice in your head. It's your birthday, and you're turning 15. Even though you're getting old, you're still a kid in your head and at heart~"

Michelle. :3 That wonderful person who I helped get 4,000 posts. xD

I love you, and I hope you have an amazing birthday. :)

Remember that. 8DD

Thank you everybody :)

Esther, you made me smile even more.

Krystal, you helped me and I was very greatful.

Weiwei, that voice in my head will not die with age.

Everyone else - I still love you.

It's my birthday for me now. I already got shiny things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back