Oh....My...GOSH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
Oh my gosh. My V4.5 teenager, Hikotchi(rocket teen) mated with my V4 Mimitchi!!! :blink: On my Mimitchi's friend list, rocket guy had 2 hearts and 2 faces, and on the V4.5, it had 4 faces! If anyone can help me, post it here...Plz dancinkayley and ~Christail~ help me!! (including Admin and binary and spudi!!!)

sorry if this was posted already....but this is really urgent..Plz ive never seen anything like this!

heres how it happened. i connected to game on each...but then they started shaking the heads...2 seconds later, rocket guy went to mimitchis place..he had a heart above his head...then Blank....we had 2 baby boys even though my friends V4(mametchi) was in love with my mimitchi....gosh..

Name:Angel

Type:V4

Character:Mimitchi

weight:58 lb.

Design: Oragami Cranes..(red)

Name:Jon

Type:V4.5

Character:Hikotchi

Weight:49

Design:Hawaiian Flowers..(blue)

sorry its now 4 smiley faces on my v4.5 and 4 hearts on my v4...is it a bad glitch still?? im only 16 and i dont know about these things! i can hear you laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a rare, but known glitch. When connecting different versions of Tamagotchi Connections (such as a V4 with a V4.5), sometimes a teen will mate with an adult. I think this glitch has been reported happening only when one of the two connecting is a V4.5.

Thank you so much binary... this has happened only once to me and twice to my sister. I have another question...will my Hikotchi still evolve into an adult if it has the baby? and when im on my 4th generation, will my hikotchi appear as the parent??

We've got a couple of v3's and v4's in our family and we often find that the heart/face ratio differs. One gotchi seems oh so in love with 4 hearts and yet the one it has these feelings for barelt has two faces... Don't know about other versions but ALL of ours suffer with this problem so perhaps you're facing the same... Other times they'll be desperately in love on one connection and after the next we've gone from hearts to a face... Love potion is really helpful if they're of an age to mate and you really want to push the relationship forward

I know! It is wierd. Once my zouritchi mated with my Celebtchi. And another time it mated with 3 hearts. :eek:

Yeah!I Know that glitch!This happened with my best friends V4.5,and her brother with his V4.Her brother's (adult male tama) ate honey (other wize known as love potiton) and connected with my best friend's (teen female tama).So the where now in love.After they connected a few more times....THEY GOT MARRIED!!!!It was hard to see a ura yong mamachi with a baby boy on her tamagotchi.I told her it might be a glitch.So she reastarted it.

The same thing happened to one of my friends before. I don't quite remember but I think that her tamagotchi still evolved into an adult. :(

Plz dancinkayley and ~Christail~ help me!! (including Admin and binary and spudi!!!)
Hehe... looks like I'm loved! (Lol)

I read on another site that if you connect a teen character to a v4/4.5 sometimes they will mate. There have been stories of a v2 teenager mating with a v4 adult. Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that v4s mature faster than other versions.

I don't think it's a bad glitch. As long as your Tamagotchi isn't broken or stuffs up really badly (freezing up all the time, sometimes being a big jumble of pixels etc.) then I don't consider it "bad."

what about regular members?we know stuff too ya know! anyways yes it is a glitch and you should probably reset.

can toddlers and adults of different versions mate???????????????

can toddlers and adults of different versions mate???????????????
No. this is a bug in this person's tama. btw, they're talkin bout a teen+adult. not toddler+adult. anyway, this wud be completely normal if it wer in reel life. just look at Jamie Lynn Spears! also the movie "Juno"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back