Oh my gosh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

audball

Reaction score
:D :( do not know what happened tama blanked out came back on as an egg so i reset it and did the time and stuff and it never hatched :angry: :angry: :huh: :huh: :( :(

hmm, lets ee here, can you explain more please

im not sure i underdstand so please give me more details

That haas happend to my friends while we were connecting Tama's! And in my friends list it showed an egg with this underneath ( ?????? ) < in regards of no name. She didn't have something pointy so she couldn't put download or reset! Try:

• Get Something skinny and pointy and press the small button on the back of your Tama
  • Press Download or Reset
  • Press Download to go back where you left off ( If it works )
  • Press Reset If you need to reset it
Try every way, just do the ''RESET'' one LAST! so if download does work you can go back to where you left off. If this doesn't help just let the egg hatch and see what happens,

~TP~ I hope I helped :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I reset it and put the time on but it never hatched! is this a bug :( :( ;) :huh: :(

Odd... I'm not sure what you mean but weird things happen to my tamas too, but I know why the things that happen to them happen. Like once I got water on it and the screen went all weird and reset. Did you get water on yours?

Just press the reset button, then again.

Your tamagotchi will start over, but it should work fine afterward.

Do you mean you had to reset it, but your egg never hatched?

If so, when you see the egg, push the B button. You will then have to fill out your birthday, the time, username [for V3 and above], etc. Then your egg will be able to hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back