Oh... my... GOSH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you want to get 12 Tamagotchis?

• Heck yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• If I had over $200

• My parents won't let me

• ARE YOU FORKIN' CRAZY?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you crazy of course i would get all of those if i could afford it

I was looking at some of the other items that the seller sold, and she was selling a notebook for $19 US dollars!

eBay asks way to much for there tamas.I saw some on there I would like to have though. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have enough money for them. But, when they get old and I don't want to play with it anymore, what will I do with them???? And it's a rip off by about $200!!! I used a calculator and a tamagotchi costs $14.99 times 12 tamagotchi's only is $178.88!!! On Ebay it cost 300!!! So even if I did want to buy 12, I would buy them at walmart or another store because Ebay cost WAY too much!! :furawatchi:

I do have enough money for them. But, when they get old and I don't want to play with it anymore, what will I do with them???? And it's a rip off by about $200!!! I used a calculator and a tamagotchi costs $14.99 times 12 tamagotchi's only is $178.88!!! On Ebay it cost 300!!! So even if I did want to buy 12, I would buy them at walmart or another store because Ebay cost WAY too much!! :furawatchi:
That is a really good point. I wouldnt really buy it.

WOW

too bad it costs so much!

but u would hav to be lookin after ur tamas 24-7!

No I wouldn't because the prices are...

Starting Price: US $319.99

Buy It Now price: US $349.99

Too much ;)

I think ur right about the expencive tamas on ebay but sometimes there are good deals.

I HAVE THE SAME BLACK AND PINK TAMAGOTICHI AND A SLIVER AND 2 BLUE CAMMOS!!!!!!!!! ;) :D

SOUTHPARK ROX

He probably just wants to scam you. There probably fakes. One time i saw a v3000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back