oh no i hate it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorsCatRulz

Reaction score
Ok. 1. I hate valentines day. I dont love anybody and the stupidest kid in the class likes ME!!! I am the 2nd smartest kid in my class. I want to have a crush, but I cant! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. How can I catch cupid?

You should Find someone you think is cute and maby if he is the right guy that you like then do what ever ( I DONT HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE!) and i dont want to have a crush on anyone becuase it is kinda nasty for little people that are under 16 (for me!)

Cutegirl89

thanks cutegirl. I will try finding someone else that's my age, cuz dylan sprouse is 14 but i will still love him anyway :blink:

If you have to MAKE yourself have a crush, you don't need one. :blink:

If you have to MAKE yourself have a crush, you don't need one. ;)
:D thanks but without a crush i feel left out. I mean all my friends have crushes! Julia likes Seth (who likes her back) and Sofie likes Gatlin (who likes her back) and Brianna likes Tony (who doesnt like her back) so yeah! I WANT A CRUSH!!!!!!!! :D :D :( I FEEL SO LONELY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

P.S. *shudders* The person who likes ME in my class is the stupidest dorkiest most annoying person in the world! I am afraid of a Secret Admierer :eek: becuz he has liked me since kindergarden when we first met! I have been in his class ever since....................ITS A CURSE I TELL YOU *falls on knees* WHY?!? OH WHY DID I HAVE TO HAVE THAT CURSE????? SO CRUEL!

Ok. 1. I hate valentines day. I dont love anybody and the stupidest kid in the class likes ME!!! I am the 2nd smartest kid in my class. I want to have a crush, but I cant! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. How can I catch cupid?
Its always your personality and you are quite funny so I am sure somebody will fall for you when your older!

You're awesome, you don't need to like someone to feel a part of things.

As long as you have friends, family and a life it's all good.

:]

Good luck anyways

I have a boyfriend, but he wasn't the only one receiving a valentines card from me! There is no need for you to have a crush for you to be able to send a card/celebrate valentines! Maybe your just not up to that stage yet.

'

I got two cards and sent three - One of my received ones was from my best friend, so there you go!

:wacko: :wacko: This private and if your in my class,don't tell!(even switch class)!

His name is Grant Johnson!But he doesn't like me back yet!But when they see how well I play Volleyball they will all want me!*Wacho*And no oneikes me cause they think i'm weird!My bestest friends are Taylor&Alyson! It got so on my nerves I went to see the conselor!

She helped alot!

-Sorry to be Of topic-

:lol: -Kali-(VioletetchiGirl101) :lol:

thanks y'all thats nice of you to help me. Cupid hit me with an arrow :D :eek: ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now I think i am starting a crush! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (if your in my class tell nobody! THAT MEANS YOU BRIANNA!) It's on a boy named Gatlin Blakely. He is immature and weird but soooooooooooooo cute! I like weird (I am weird) and he isnt always immature but sometimes.....................

YALL ROCK MY SOCKS THANKS FOR DA HELP

don't force your self to like him. when you have a crush you don't choose to like him/her you just know when you like someone just like that. if it did not happen like i said it happens then you do not have a crush on him.

ok. but i sorta liked him but not anymore. becuz my friend has liked hi forever but not anymore cuz he did something terrible with the gift she gave him for valentines day

I know valentines is over, but enjoy being a kid! Once your older u will wish u could be a kid again (I know I do! B) ), you aint a kid for long, so enjoy it! Enjoy being single, spending money on ice creams, and having sleepovers and stuff. I guess having a crush is different to a boyfriend but just enjoy being a kid, its such fun.

Love is great & I know how you feel. When people say enjoy being single and you aren't happy being single, then U can't enjoy it. Unlucky 4 me, I'm not allowed a BF. But I don't think U should say OMG. I need a crush. That sounds desperate. Girl, U don't have to make urself love some1. It just kinda comes to U.

Hope I helped,

Matchy B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back