Oh no....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
Okay, here's the story. In P.E. class we have to do a routine thing. Dancing, jumproping, or juggling. We do it either in front of one class or a big annual school celebration with all the parents and kids. It's our choice. Dancing for me= out of the question. I have two, er, RIGHT feet I guess I should say since I'm left-handed. xD Juggling? Being as uncoordinated as I am, that's also out of the question. I would like to say jumproping was out of the question too, but I can't, cause we have to pick one of the three. Jumproping's best, but I'm awful at it. I like playing outside and stuff, but I don't jumprope much. Okay...so I did it three times in my life. :p The thing is, I always get so excited whenever I get a jump right that I miss the next one. And one jump isn't going to suffice. :/ We probably have to do tricks and stuff. ;) :( I'm so behind. I would have had more time to practice but I didn't know about it till Wednesday because before then I stayed home from school due to certain....family emergencies. We have to put on the show next Monday. :( :( How on earth am I going to master any tricks before then? If I do mess up, I'll probably be the most teased-at kid in the school. Of course, I'm just doing it in front of one class, not the big annual celebration. Still, though...

So of course I'm practicing like crazy, but any other tips - either jumproping tips or How-to-Survive-Monday-Tips - are very much appreciated. Thanks!

~KF

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, here's the story. In P.E. class we have to do a routine thing. Dancing, jumproping, or juggling. We do it either in front of one class or a big annual school celebration with all the parents and kids. It's our choice. Dancing for me= out of the question. I have two, er, RIGHT feet I guess I should say since I'm left-handed. xD Juggling? Being as uncoordinated as I am, that's also out of the question. I would like to say jumproping was out of the question too, but I can't, cause we have to pick one of the three. Jumproping's best, but I'm awful at it. I like playing outside and stuff, but I don't jumprope much. Okay...so I did it three times in my life. :p The thing is, I always get so excited whenever I get a jump right that I miss the next one. And one jump isn't going to suffice. :/ We probably have to do tricks and stuff. :( :( I'm so behind. I would have had more time to practice but I didn't know about it till Wednesday because before then I stayed home from school due to certain....family emergencies. We have to put on the show next Monday. :( :p How on earth am I going to master any tricks before then? If I do mess up, I'll probably be the most teased-at kid in the school. Of course, I'm just doing it in front of one class, not the big annual celebration. Still, though...
So of course I'm practicing like crazy, but any other tips - either jumproping tips or How-to-Survive-Monday-Tips - are very much appreciated. Thanks!

~KF
If you are teased why should you care about what people say? They don't even know you that well. If you try HARD ENOUGH you will get to that full potential, and you will suceed. If you mess up keep going, no matter what. Everyone makes mistakes, just keep trying and trying everyday till you think you have mastered it. Good luck! ;)

Who cares if they tease you?

That's their problem. I'm sure none of 'em can do any better. Just try your best.

[SIZE=11pt]Eh. Just try your best and practice. Don't worry about how your going to do :) . Whether or no you may think it, we all get picked at, even at times I think I'm the only one picked at but it's not true :p . I mean everyone's good at one thing, they seem like a bunch of ill mannered kids if they have to pick at you. To tell you a secret I'm a boy and I'm not really good at Basketball nor Football. I know many of you may be shocked because "Boys play Basketball and Football", I prefer to play games like Soccer, Kickball, and baseball. I'm not good at it, but I still have fun. What does it matter, you're a good person :( .[/SIZE]

A tip when your jumping just stay in the pattern that your doing look down at times. Actually I'm real good at jump rope. Just get a jump rope and jump everyday. Then you will be good at playing with those long jump ropes, also try to get your friends to play some music while your at it :) . Hmm.. I googled this site and maybe it can help you with Jump roping Click.

And CLick Click And To help me I don't wear heavy thing like Jeans, use some basketball/gym shorts or so.

All I can say is good luck! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back