Oh No!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puma

Reaction score
bad newz All time favorite AC: Wild World may go out of style! :D thats right!! because since the new Wii AC:City Folk came out its gonna go down! just like the reguler AC did When wild world came DS fans will we let this happen?!?!

i know i won't thats why i'm gonna post videos on YouTube to keep it Famous!!

Puma

P.S. i'm a newbie on YouTube my name is ACWWfreakzoid!!!

I don't think this neaded to be posted.....and Honestly I think City Folk will be better....

not really. i've read in Ngamer that the DS version will connect to city folk to allow you to move your character onto the Wii version and so forth.

so ya...it wont go out of style

When Mario Kart Wii came out Mario Kart DS got it's style back for a little while....Chances are the same thing happens with City Folk.

It'll go out of Fashion no matter what we do. It's called improvement. I won't stop playing AC:WW at all. But the forum Animalcrossingcommunity pays equal attention to all AC games. I'd advise you go there if you don't want it to 'go out of Fashion'.

People still buy the old game for GC.I would get the new game but my wii remote stopped working... X(

Who cares anyway, WW is different and like another user said, it can connect to the Wii and you can swop stuff back and forth.

[SIZE=8pt]alright, JEEZ! i just hate the idea of it goin' out of style!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]alright, JEEZ! i just hate the idea of it goin' out of style!![/SIZE]
Well, then I think you've learned that most members here don't think that it's a problem and are not worried about it, so perhaps you just need to calm down ..?

I don't have wii so I will continue to play ACWW on DS quite happily until I beat the game... (and then I'll probably restart the town and build a new one all over again) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back