oh no!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko125

Reaction score
ok i over fed my mesutchi and now it is huge it fill the screen! what do i do?

*Moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Owners'*

As soon as Osu/Mesu hits 99 units in weight, it'll morph into Debutchi, the "chubby" character, and take up the entire screen (as you probably have already seen). All you need to do is play games with it until it hits 89 or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as Osu/Mesu hits 99 units in weight, it'll morph into Debutchi, the "chubby" character, and take up the entire screen (as you probably have already seen). All you need to do is play games with it until it hits 89 or so.

thank you! ok oldschooltama..... what should i do to transport my collectors p1

I personally have not played with my HK Commemorative, other than to take it out, place batteries in to see if it worked, and check for the certificate of authenticity in the box. Normally, I buy to play, but I want to save this one in the box for now, which is why I've bought a separate P1 out-of-box to play with. Anyway, there are many different ways to carry your Tamagotchis around. Depends on how creative you want to get. :) Have you taken a look at THIS thread?

I personally have not played with my HK Commemorative, other than to take it out, place batteries in to see if it worked, and check for the certificate of authenticity in the box. Normally, I buy to play, but I want to save this one in the box for now, which is why I've bought a separate P1 out-of-box to play with. Anyway, there are many different ways to carry your Tamagotchis around. Depends on how creative you want to get. :) Have you taken a look at THIS thread?

i just took the batteries out and put it back into the case :D i think i'll survive with my mesutchi and then maybe this week my genjintch will come :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back