OH NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you have ever lost your tama, how many days has it lived without care?

• 1-2 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-3 days

• 3-4 daysive never lost my tamawhat???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have lost a tama before but uckely this girl found and didn't know how to use it and one of my friends saw and she ask if that tama was hers or did she find it. the girl said she found it somewhere over at a stack of jumpropes . thank god! it's been missing for months! :rolleyes: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :( :D :D

ok thats sort of spam what do you mean by yo

i love high school musical

do yo like it ?

of course you do everyone

likes high school musical

ok thats sort of spam what do you mean by yo

i love high school musical

do yo like it ?

of course you do everyone

likes high school musical
what that person means is someone said on this post it will die slowly as long as people don't yo it and to be funny this person made a post that said yo and yes it is spamming and also if you hadn't left it on pause or on the name screen i am sorry but i would say it is probably dead i've once left my v1 masktchi species tama on the bus the next day i got it back from the bus driver it was asleep with the lights on and it wasn't even sick it was just laying beside two poops but the hearts were almost empty i had to put it on pause until i went to lunch and it ended up being fine

look it can depend on ur tama. a mimitchi will lastlonger than a baby without care beacuase mimitchi is an adult and mimitchis hav a longer life whereas a baby could ony last a few hours cos it needs lods o attentoin

hope i helped

pm me if u want :huh: :eek: :D :p :hitodetchi: :angry: B) :ph34r:

I've left my tama at my house and it was an adult. It was all hungry and all unhappy and was sick. But one day, at school, I left my two tamas on my backpack. When I got home, they had gotton stolen. :( Oh well, anyway, sorry you lost them. It should live for about 12 hours. (at least mine did)

I lost six tamagotchi and have been looking for like 6 monthhs...i am so mad I cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back