Oh noes I'm new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheru

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Hi, I'm Michelle.. :eek: I'm 17 and I'm a big loser who likes tamagotchis. XD Lovely way to introduce myself..

I'm from Canada.. And I like gothic anime, horror movies, and pumpkin pie! =D I'm probably one of the oldest here.. so uh.. LOVE ME. =D

Hi and welcome to tamatalk! It's no problem you like tamagotchis at that age and no reason to say your a loser because of it! :eek: We have a wide range of age on here, from 6- 50! :kuribotchi: Well if you have any questions feel free to PM me and feel free to look around. And while you're looking around please remember to read the pinned topics. They tell you the rules! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Michelle / Micheru and Welcome! :blink:

You're never too old for Tamas (and I'm afraid you're nowhere near the oldest member here!)

There's lots of good stuff here. Look through the different sections - it won't take long to find your way around!

Best, etc.

TamaMum ^_^

[SIZE=22pt] [/SIZE] You're not a loser :gozarutchi: ! But anyway, welcome to TamaTalk! If you need any help from tamagotchis to avatar/signature help, I'll be there, so feel free to PM me! :kuribotchi:

:D tamagirl777

Welcome to tamatalk! Anime? Every seen perfect blue? Freaky stuff...

Micheru sounds like the japanese form of Michelle. My username is Kafu, the japanese form of Kathi. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back