Ohh.. Ehh. Uh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Nintendogs♥

Reaction score
I am so not well! Last night when I saw what we was eating it looked Really yummy but I felt sick looking at it.. When I came too eat It I felt filled up straight away then after that I throw up and I am still ill!

I am so not well! Last night when I saw what we was eating it looked Really yummy but I felt sick looking at it.. When I came too eat It I felt filled up straight away then after that I throw up and I am still ill!
well theres nothing i can say if it was fast food u could call that and sue them but if its home made mybe the food was off try telling who cooks wat the put in it (if it was homemade) so... hope u get better

hm, what kind of food was it? Have you told your mom or your dad or someone? Maybe you have the flue. :) ;)

You were probably starting to get sick but your body didnt realize it until you smelled the food and actually got ready to eat it. If everyone else that ate it is okay, then it was likely not food poisoning or the food that made you sick. I hope you feel better soon! I hate being sick! No fun at all! :)

Sorry to Hear that :)

Its probably just a stomach Upset or Food Poisoning.

Avoid eating dairy products and drink plenty of fluids ;) Just try eating a biscuit or some dry toast and Stay in bed ;)

I hope you feel better soon :nyatchi:

Aimme

hopw del aww i que consigues mejor pronto yo eres igual con las melcochas sumergidas en chocalate derretido realmente lo deseé entonces fui a comerlo y lancé el día siguiente encima no del relais agradable EN TODOS

hopw del aww i que consigues mejor pronto yo eres igual con las melcochas sumergidas en chocalate derretido realmente lo deseé entonces fui a comerlo y lancé el día siguiente encima no del relais agradable EN TODOS
? Also get well soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
My family got over the flu recenly. I know, its horrible. My advice to you is: Drink pleanty of fluids like Sprite and Mountain Dew, eat something light like a little bit of bread and take some medicine for it every however-many hours as perscribed. I know its hard, and frustrating, but you'll get better. :blink: Its probably the flu, but it could be food poisoning... I dunno. Well, get better soon.

hopw of aww i that you obtain soon I better you are equal with melcochas submerged in chocalate melted really I wished it then I went to eat it and I sent the following day above not of the relays pleasant IN ALL

^ thats what the spanish one says. i used an onine translator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back