Ojitchi...age 10!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arthur

Reaction score
My Mimitchi turned into an Ojitchi at age 10!! I refused the matchmaker for 3 days thinking I had plenty of time to choose a good character for 'love', as I thought he would be 16 before growing old! :mellow:

Anyway...I realise you can breed with the other old timer but I would prefer him to die (I know that sounds horrible). Will I lose my hard earned items and money?

Does it matter if its a v1 or v2?

-Twirly :wub:

Well yes it does matter. In the V1 you lose your items that you got by connecting your tamagotchis. But for the V2 when you buy an item you keep it after generation and generation unless you die or restart.

Ok...so this is what happened. My Ojitchi died age 12 as I neglected him. I started again and got a baby boy, I was disappointed to find that I had lost all items, food and money! The one good thing with going this way as apposed to reseting was that my Friends list was kept :(

Thought I would post this info as it may help someone else in same situ :D :p

Wow that's really interesting. I kind of figured you'd lose the items when he did cause that's what happens in V1 but I also thought that you might lose the friends list too which happens whether you die or get a new generation in V1.

Disclaimer: I have an Aus versions v1 and it might do something weird and different as I discovered with the parting ceremony with the lights! :(

Disclaimer: I have an Aus versions v1 and it might do something weird and different as I discovered with the parting ceremony with the lights! :(
Weird & Different - yes....

If the Tama Connex. V1 dies, you can keep your friends list (not the items 'though).

This is true for the Connex. bought in UK - wonder if those sold in other European Countries are the same as my UK one or your Aus one?

I managed to keep all the friends on my V1 Yellow (the one that died on G17 when I rushed out to the supermarket without checking its happy & hungry hearts were full.....)

It's so strange to find out these little differences - especially after we've have the V1s for so long and all shared so much info....!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back