ok...about Chain mail...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snuffles2345

Reaction score
u know what bell sprout talked about on one of the non tamagotchi topics that are closed? well when he/she talked about chain mail giving anxiety, that was kind of stupid. I mean, my BFF sends me chain mail EXACTLY LIKE THE ONES HE/SHE SHOWED every day and i never feel nervous or worried. He claims that it is "psychological bullying" but that is frankly, not true. chain mail is simply for fun!!!!!! :) what do u think?

I think chain mails are annoying.

And for some people, the scary ones can cause anxiety and worriedness.

Some people can get distressed by them.

If you don't great, neither do I, but a rule's a rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
u know what bell sprout talked about on one of the non tamagotchi topics that are closed? well when he/she talked about chain mail giving anxiety, that was kind of stupid. I mean, my BFF sends me chain mail EXACTLY LIKE THE ONES HE/SHE SHOWED every day and i never feel nervous or worried. He claims that it is "psychological bullying" but that is frankly, not true. chain mail is simply for fun!!!!!! :) what do u think?
Umm, no, it's not stupid, chain mail is kind of bullying.

You may never get nervous or worried because you don't mind them, other people do.

Chain mail is annoying, it's considered spam. Some chain mails include scary stories, or things saying "If you dont repost this in another topic you will die in 7 days!" well that's just silly, I never did that, I'm alive. They make people afraid, that if they don't do it, something bad will happen. Bullying? Yes.

The reason we ban Chain Letters and Chain PMs on TamaTalk is exactly because we have experienced them on TamaTalk in the past and they did cause a lot of stress and anxiety for many members :)

This forum is a fun, friendly community for TamaFans of all ages and anything posted on the forums or sent by PM should be suitable reading for all age groups even the very young.

Many younger members did not think they were "stupid" and were worried by the threat that their dad could die if they did not send the chain letter on to others.

Others (like me) don't think they are "fun". I find them extremely irritating and delete them every time without sending them on. (My Dad is still alive btw) :)

I understand that you don't find them a worry, but some folks do - and we want to avoid unnecessary stress for them.

Please understand that the rules apply to everyone on TamaTalk - even if you don't agree with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back