Ok, are these signs of something serious?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what i would do;

Call their house and if he answered (Hoping he doesn't have caller I.D) say in a girly voice,"Hi is your mom their?" (Or just so he doesn't know it is you.) And if his mom or dad answered tell them. They can do something about it! If they don't care pray for him. I will tonight and so on! Well hope i helped!

-color_kraze :p

This is what i would do;
Call their house and if he answered (Hoping he doesn't have caller I.D) say in a girly voice,"Hi is your mom their?" (Or just so he doesn't know it is you.) And if his mom or dad answered tell them. They can do something about it! If they don't care pray for him. I will tonight and so on! Well hope i helped!

-color_kraze :p
That's a pretty good idea, but from what I have heard about his parents, and not knowing them personaly I don't think it'd be a good idea in the situation. ^^;;;

I really REALLY apprciate your prayers though!!! It means so much to me- and eventualy him! If nothing else, that's what I'm doing!

Ok thanks- I took a look at them.
See, my main problem is that I don't know him all that well.

He's just a guy I talk to on the bus or during/after lunch, it's not like we talk that much or I really really know him.

I think I should say something to the nurse after talking to my youth minister and another lady at church, but I don't want him to know that I told her. If I'm going to do anything I want it to be anonymous [wow, thats's some cruddy spelling! xD] but how? Should I leave a note giving her my email adress and telling her on there, or should I just come out and say it to her personaly? I think he'd suspect it was me anyway I do it, but that's the problem. Any suggestions here?
You know, just tell the nurse. I think you're overthinking a bit with not wanting to tell because he'll know. It shouldn't matter. You have your reasons to be concerned. If he find out he find out. From what I learned, the longer you wait the worse it may be. If he's mad at you afterwords its not the point. Point is he needs some help. I know you're worried he'll find out but I think you'd feel worse if you kept thinking if you should or not and his behaviour gets worse.

When you think you should say something, just go for it. Talk to the nurse. Talk to someone who can be a third party who is able to help him.

You know, just tell the nurse. I think you're overthinking a bit with not wanting to tell because he'll know. It shouldn't matter. You have your reasons to be concerned. If he find out he find out. From what I learned, the longer you wait the worse it may be. If he's mad at you afterwords its not the point. Point is he needs some help. I know you're worried he'll find out but I think you'd feel worse if you kept thinking if you should or not and his behaviour gets worse.
When you think you should say something, just go for it. Talk to the nurse. Talk to someone who can be a third party who is able to help him.
Well school's tomarrow so I'll go see what I can do.

Thank you so much. ^^

Also, do you have a school counselor you can talk to? That's who I would go to.
Counselor or nurse?

I don't think the counselors are very good at my school [unfortunantly xP].

Plus I've had to go to the nurse for my meds this past week- I think she'd be better.

Counselor or nurse?I don't think the counselors are very good at my school [unfortunantly xP].

Plus I've had to go to the nurse for my meds this past week- I think she'd be better.
The nurse could also give you the medical terms.

I don't care what it takes, but this kid needs help.

He's taking his life down the wrong path by trying to be "daring"

He could get addicted, and turn it into something serious.

Ok- I have decided that tomarrow during 0 period and advisory [homeroom] I will go talk to the nurse.

I'll see what she can do for him.

Please, if you are a person that prays- PRAY FOR ME THAT I WON'T CHICKEN OUT! And for the guy to take it well.

Thanks for supporting me.

I'll tell yall how it goes.

Ok- I have decided that tomarrow during 0 period and advisory [homeroom] I will go talk to the nurse.I'll see what she can do for him.

Please, if you are a person that prays- PRAY FOR ME THAT I WON'T CHICKEN OUT! And for the guy to take it well.

Just remember, you're doing the right thing and you got all our support to help this sick individual.

Ok- I have decided that tomarrow during 0 period and advisory [homeroom] I will go talk to the nurse.I'll see what she can do for him.

You'll do it - you won't chicken out 'cause there's nothing to be afraid of. :>

Oh, btw - a few posts back you spelt anonymous and said "[wow that was some bad spelling xD]" or something like that. Just so you know, you spelt it right. :>

Also what does his family look like?

I have a male friend who is 17 and he's so skinny (bone skinny) but he eats more than I do!

I told the counselor today.

She said that she would have to call his parents, talk to him and keep a wait check on him.

She said they would call him down to the office today and I was sure he'd mention it on the bus but he didn't.

I guess really now it's out of my hands and into theirs.

Thank you guys. Without you I probably wouldn't have gone.

And don't get all chicken when he starts to tease you.

Because maybe he didn't want you to tell. :(

And don't get all chicken when he starts to tease you. Because maybe he didn't want you to tell. :(
He doesn't know I told.

Actualy, the counselor didn't even know my name and they have oaths and things about privacy.

He may suspect me sometime- I doubt it- but he won't know for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bump it from the 5th page but I think it's fairly important. :/

Today he told us that he thought he was fat and was basicly 'afraid' of eating is what it sounded like to me.

I can't tell, is he serious and has an issue that needs to be dealt with, or is he just an attention seeker?

Yes I did tell, but is there anything I can do to help him?

I know I can't nessicarily change him if he does have issues but what can I do? I might as well try.

I would tell your mom and get into a deep converstaion about it. Maybe offer him a snack that he likes. I don't really know what you can do but yor parents can do somthing more. I would also pray for him. I hope all turns out well.

~Reanna

Don't go back to the counseler. They should be already sorting the issue out. Just give him moral support.

-EDIT- Typos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back