Ok I REALLY need an answer to this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Where can I find tickets to a Jonas Brothers concert? I heard they were like, $30 and I realized I can afford my own ticket. My mom says maybe I can go to a concert, but I need to find more information. So does anybody know a place/website that I can get Jonas Brothers tickets? I need this information soon, and a place where I can get rather good tickets *cough cough* fourth row *cough cough* would be nice. But any place I can get tickets will be acceptable.

$300? You can get them on ticketmaster.com for a cheaper price. 

Try ticketmaster.com
Thats what I would say.

I get all kinds of tickets there. Thats where I got my Wicked tickets ^^

Also, if you need a response so quickly, why not type in "Jonas Brothers Tickets" in google? It would be a lot easier than making a whole topic about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea and just remember that they have to be at your state or unless you want to fly all the way to another state ok then 0_o. I dont know where I got my tickets. We know people who work at this radio station and my dad gives them business by advertising his car dealership on their radio and he has to pay them so the least they can do is get us tickets. They give us tickets to basketball games, amusement park, water parks, and I asked them to get me jonas brother tickets. They went to this place idk where and they got 4 tickets for 50 bucks and they were cool seats but they werent like the floor seats where your up close. But you had a good view of Nick :lol: And i think the tickets all together cost 50 bucks. So a good price. But front row is pretty expensive.

yeah they didnt have good tickets on ticketmaster, so I went on to ticketsnow and they have good tickets...that are over eight hundred dollars...Yeah, if i can get ten times what I have right now, I can (probably) afford to get the ticket. Oh and I would have to get it in a week.

My mom says she'll help me out with getting a ticket...So i hope I get a good seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back