OK I'm babysitting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelvanilla

Reaction score
My son's tamagotchi and can't figure out the games - now I'm a pretty cool mom so maybe it's really hard LOL!

I've kept him alive today - that's the most I can say - but I'd like to get him some points.

Help out this mom...

It's got 2 games - bump and jump...

Thanks guys!

Ok, for jump: Put your fingers on all 3 of the buttons. When a button on the screen turns black, press the corresponding button in .5 seconds. ;) Did that make sense? :)

Bump: Hold your finger over the B button. When the screen says push, press the button twice. The object is to knock your opponent over by getting a high power level. :p

Ok, for jump: Put your fingers on all 3 of the buttons. When a button on the screen turns black, press the corresponding button in .5 seconds. ;) Did that make sense? :) Bump: Hold your finger over the B button. When the screen says push, press the button twice. The object is to knock your opponent over by getting a high power level. :p
she's right ya'll,

My son's tamagotchi and can't figure out the games - now I'm a pretty cool mom so maybe it's really hard LOL!
I've kept him alive today - that's the most I can say - but I'd like to get him some points.

Help out this mom...

It's got 2 games - bump and jump...

Thanks guys!
It took a bit for me to understand tamas (my 11-year old daughter introduced me to them, I'm 28). Now I have two tamas (one is 12, the other is 2), gifts from my daughter.

I don't know about Bump, but I can tell you about Jump. It helps if the sound is turned on. When one of the buttons on the screen goes dark, press the same button (for example, if the middle button goes dark, press the middle button). You will hear a beep if you press the button fast enough.

There are three things you can get from a successful Jump. 1: You get points (100 max). 2: The tama loses a pound or two. 3: One Happy heart is filled.

You get all three from one successful Jump. Best of all, any tama of any age can play Jump, even new tama-babies!

:) ;) :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
for jump there are 3 cirlcles lets just say the left one came up first you would have to quickly press the left button on the tamagotchi an2nd if the middle one came then you would have to quickly press the middle button you have to make sure that you press the buttons in 0.5 seconds ot says on the instructions :)

For bump keep pressig the middle button untill a bar will come up tryong to get the bar as low as possible press B to see your luck

GOOD LUCK

;) :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: B) B) B) B) B)

well whenever the tama beeps for no reason..meaning that atleast 1 heart for both the hunger and happy meters are full...u should punish/time out the tama...if the tama is crying or has its back turned towards u then u praise it

this should full 1 line of the training bar

~shawdy~ ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back