Ok I'm confused

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpea40998

Reaction score
I'm sorry if I sound like a stupid person, but I'm just wondering... Are Tama town e-tamagos out yet? Because I saw a thread about a person that was able to log on with a tamago...... but they are not in stores! Thanks!

Love,

sweetpea40998

Yes, they are out. At least here (western US) they are and I'm sure they are for many other places as well. I think it depends on where you are in the world. Some places are getting it sooner than others. Also, some people (like the Guides) got theirs early (because, well, they're guides!), courtesy of Bandai, who's always so good to their Tamagotchi fans. :lol: Some people also pre-ordered online.

I'm sorry if I sound like a stupid person, but I'm just wondering... Are Tama town e-tamagos out yet? Because I saw a thread about a person that was able to log on with a tamago...... but they are not in stores! Thanks! 

Love,

sweetpea40998
They Are not Tama Town e-tamagos, E-tamago is the Japanese Version Of Tamatown, They Are TamaTown Tama-Go's

They are out in my area. I live in the South. They'll probably be out in your area soon. :lol:

Thanks guys. I haven't seen them in my walmart yet, but I am ordering one off of target.com! It should come soon, and I will let y'all know! Thanks for the help! (especially the e-tama-go thing).....

They are. I've seen them in my local Wal-Mart. (I live in Ontario Canada)
I live in Ontario too and got mine from Wal-Mart a few days ago :) .

i believe they are out in toysrus in my area (eastern US). i hope they come to walmart soon...my parents wont let me go to toysrus xD

I haven't seen them anywhere (midwestern US). I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went Tama-Go hunting the other day, haven't seen 'em yet. I live in British Columbia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back