Ok, im really confused....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
OK guys, so my little Cho is 7 years old and she still hasn't mated!! I'm really worried guys please help!!! Is she suppose to mate at 6?? Cuz if so that didn't happen! What is the usual mating age for the music star???

Your help would be great, I'm really worried!

Thanks

Sakura-san123 <3

OK, i just read this music star mating guide thingie on TamaZone and it says that your tama usually mates at 5 yrs and that it will mate after72 unpaused hours. I haven't paused my little Cho once! But i have downloaded once or twice.... does anyone know if that effects the mating??

Also are there certain times that the matchmaker comes??

Thanks

Sakura-san123 <3

Here is a link to the chart i was takling about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't panic. This has happened to me loads of times so I think that this is nothing to worry about. And yes downloading your Tama will take it back to when it last woke up or something similar.

I wouldn't worry about it until she's 9. Then again, I haven't played with the Music Star.

Yes I agree. If Cho doesn't get married for ages and ages you might have to fiddle about with the time. And I have a Music Star so I know what I am talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

OK you guys it's too late she had already evolved into a Oldie!!!! he evoloved into a Otokitchi this morning!! She's only 8 years old! I don't know why but i am really unhappy because i really didn't want a oldie and i am on 3rd Gen!!! what should i do?? Should i reset her??? Someone pleasse give me your opinions on what i should do!!!

DO NOT RESET HER. Personally I think resetting a Tama just because you don't like what it is is very cruel. I used to that a lot and I really regret it. So don't reset her!

DO NOT RESET HER. Personally I think resetting a Tama just because you don't like what it is is very cruel. I used to that a lot and I really regret it. So don't reset her!
yea....... ok i won't reset!! i do love otokitchi its just that i was really wanting Cho to mate! oh welll im still really proud of her :D

Sakura-san123 <3

What character is Cho? I think this happened before to me, was Cho a bad care? If she was that could be the problem. Sometimes when you get a bad care it will turn into an oldie and marry then.

yea....... ok i won't reset!! i do love otokitchi its just that i was really wanting Cho to mate! oh welll im still really proud of her :D

Sakura-san123 <3
Yay! And don't worry! Cho will still be able to mate! You will jut have to wait a bit! I use a ton of ! marks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back