Ok my V4 is acting weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alimania

Reaction score
Ok, my tamagotchi is 8, and the Matchmaker hasn't come yet. The King just gave me a boquet, and I used it but it didn't do anything.

Is this normal? When will the matchmaker come?

Alimania

something weird has happened to me, 2! V4 tamagotchis are supposed to get a job at 6 yrs of age, but mine is only 4 and it already has a job at a travel agency! I even have the flag required for the job and everything! what is wrong? and how do u notice a job right away? and in response 2 ur question, if the matchmaker does not come, then you should try to find a friend's tama to marry. My circle of friends all have tamagotchis so if i need 2 marry and don't want the matchmaker, I can marry theirs. I started the trend of having a tamagotchi in NOVEMBER 2006. i am a trendsetter. ;) :D

yeah......so the matchmaker did not come? that is weird, because they start coming at 7 yrs of age..maybe u set the time wrong on ur tamagotchi so the matchmaker only comes at night, or maybe its because of when it was born. if it was born in daylight hours, chances are it might be in the night, but if it was born in dark hours, then possibly the matchmaker only comes at daylight.

The matchmaker can come as late as 11 years old. The matchmaker could come anytime, just be patient :unsure: . Most people don't get the matchmaker at the exact age of 7, they usually have her come later on ;) .

//TL

the weird thing about v4s is that the match maker dosen't always came at 7 on mine it came at 9

something weird has happened to me, 2! V4 tamagotchis are supposed to get a job at 6 yrs of age, but mine is only 4 and it already has a job at a travel agency! I even have the flag required for the job and everything! what is wrong? and how do u notice a job right away? and in response 2 ur question, if the matchmaker does not come, then you should try to find a friend's tama to marry. My circle of friends all have tamagotchis so if i need 2 marry and don't want the matchmaker, I can marry theirs. I started the trend of having a tamagotchi in NOVEMBER 2006. i am a trendsetter. :lol: :)
Well,

That's not true. You get your job, ( if you have enough skill points ) 24 hours after you turn into an adult. You'll have many chances if you don't get a job right away. :ichigotchi:

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 :(

The matchmaker will start to visit you normally about 3 days after your tama has turned into an adult and if it has not found a mate by connecting with another tama.

Listen out for the Attention Beep sound at 10.30am, 3pm and 7pm.

On the V4 the Matchmaker appears and disappears really quickly.

She only stays on screen for about 10-15 seconds (really!)

So if you are not looking at the tama when she arrives it is very easy to miss her.

She may already be visiting your tama and you didn't know :ichigotchi:

If all else fails, do what I did... change the time to 6.59pm, waiting one minute and then as soon as she appears on screen, pounce on her (press B as usual to start the whole matchmaker process) :lol:

Sweet it came!

My Jake had a girl! And my V3 has a boy, so they can mate when their older! WOOT!

Well, thanks for all the tips, you guys, it really helped.

Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back