OK need creative minds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorsCatRulz

Reaction score
I really need help getting ideas for new inventions becuz i am an inventor in training. Have any good ideas that i could make. Becuz I make things out of junky stuff which is one of my ways of "recycling".

Inventions are made to stop problems, so think of something that you need or needs improving and work from that. Some examples are; the cricket helmet - to stop serious injuries while batting in a game of cricket, the hills hoist (aka, the clothes line) to dry clothes using the wind, and the TV - to let people be able to see events kilometres away without needing to travel. Got it?

A wise man once told me that if you want something done right, do it yourself. ;D

Another wise man once told me that you can't have people give you ideas. You get your own ideas, and put them into the form of an invention.

;D

WCR,

Here are some helpful hints:

~ Make a list of different kinds of items you can use.

~ Collect your materials

~ Start playing around with them

You'll get it soon enough, and PM me if you need any more help,

TT101

Gee.........thanks. :rolleyes: :) that was...........really helpful. I just wanted some ideas and i have fiddled with junk trying to make something out of it but i didn't make anything.

I agree with everyone else. Think of something that needs to be fixed. Like... You can't reach the cookies on the top shelf, and you don't own a ladder. Make a little reaching claw thing! Use your imagination, but make it somewhat realisitic. Don't go to "I want to make a machine that will bring back my dead hamster, Fluffimbottoms!" because it won't work ;D And if you get your hopes up to high, they may just crash down. =(

I'm sure you'll invent something great!

♪~tk710

[SIZE=11pt]Inventions are spur of the moment ideas. Sudden inspirations. You may have a few in a year or a few in a lifetime. It's hard to force an invention.[/SIZE]

I have had a few million dollar ideas but I did not write them down! Lesson here, carry around a small pad of paper and something to write with! :rolleyes: You never know when inspiration will strike you. It could be for a whole new thing or just to improve something that already exists.

Good luck :)

Thanks! Now THAT is the kind of advice I need! Alright I will put my mind to work now. (I don't realy force inventions I just lay out my supplies and see what I can make. Once I made an awesome mini slingshot in the 4th grade. Sadly somebody in that reading club um, tore it apart.)

-WarriorsCatRulz :rolleyes:

*whispers to Mothra* If you think it's a good idea you can close this now. Also thanks for the advice!

Okay, I'll close this.

Nice topic but it can't go much further ;)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back