ok read this please its important!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
Ok countless amouts of times i have heard people say, my tamagochi's button got stuck , or omg help i pushed the button

to hard , the problem is that sometimes its not you, sometimes

its all the dirt ,yes dirt from you finger from pressing against the

buttons. Dirt gets stuck in between the groves of you tamagochi's

buttons and wears and tears it down for weeks even months (depends on how long you tama lives) and then buttons start to break. here is a way to prevent that .

you probably think o just wipe it or o just blow in it (DON'T)

blowing will put spit in it and form like mud, and wiping it woun't clean it it will just smudge it. here is how you can truly clean

you tammy.

(1) do not use and cleaners or any water or soap it will mess you

tama up

(2) use a Q-tip (what you use to clean you ears)

(3) go inside the groves and twist it will all come out

and use the Q-tip for the screen to it cleans it.

this is the way you can prevent unsightly jamings and stuck tamagochi buttons. Hope i hellped B)

tamaluvbug15 :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
The best tip you can give is to keep your Tamagotchi clean.

Because cleaning it, it's almost impossible to get the dirt out from the buttons.

I clean the screen with a wet swab once a week, and that's all.

Better not to get it dirty at all.

Ok countless amouts of times i have heard people say, my tamagochi's button got stuck , or omg help i pushed the buttonto hard , the problem is that  sometimes its not you, sometimes

buttons and wears and tears it down for weeks even months (depends on how long you tama lives) and then buttons start to break. here is a way to prevent that .

blowing will put spit in it and form like mud, and wiping it woun't clean it it will just smudge it. here is how you can truly clean

you tammy.

tama up

this is the way you can prevent unsightly jamings and stuck tamagochi buttons. Hope i hellped :)  

tamaluvbug15 :D
Nope.

Open your tama up ALL THE WAY (including the four small screws inside the other four screws) and the screen and buttons and all o' that stuff. Then take a tissue and wipe off the button-sensors. Taa-daa! One good-as-new tama.

[SIZE=7pt]This advice has been tested on a tamagotchi before posting.[/SIZE]

uhg this makes me so mad this works why is everyone trying to CHANGE ME AND MY POSTS!!

ITS NOT YOUR POSTS POST IT AS YOUR OWN ! PLEASE!

DON'T CHANGE MY THINGS THIS WORKS IT REALLY DOES IT PRESERVES TAMAGOCHI'S

NO 1 IS GOING TO UNSCREW THEIR TAMAGOCHI JUST 2 CLEAN IT?!??!?!!?!? I AM FURIOUS WITH EVERYBODY DOING THIS!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I AM TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE!!!

TELLING ME NOPE !!! NOPE U. I AM SO MAD TAMAGIRL777 AND TAMAGOCHIGIRL2 YOU BOTH NEED TO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

Um, Tamaluvbug15, they're just trying to help as well. Your tip is good, but they are just giving their own advice. No need to yell (or in this case, type in all caps :mellow: )

ii know they r trying to help but they r being rude aswell! telling me nope thats not how?

thats not am oppinion thats trying to change ever :mellow: ything !

W/e, it doesn't really matter. People still can see your oipnion. And on, you didn't say the same thing as me.

Maybe, of course, you said it to yourself, but no one heard it.

Ok countless amouts of times i have heard people say, my tamagochi's button got stuck , or omg help i pushed the buttonto hard , the problem is that sometimes its not you, sometimes

you tammy.

tama up

this is the way you can prevent unsightly jamings and stuck tamagochi buttons. Hope i hellped :lol:

tamaluvbug15 :ichigotchi:
some times i use a needle(the side with the hole cuz its not as sharp) and stick it in the sides of the buttons(very carefully)and it gets some of the dirt out. but i dont do that much and ur taking a big chance of messing up ur tama if u do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back