OK, Spill The Beans

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
OMG HOW IS IT?

IS IT FUN? IS IT BORING? IS IT DUMB?

Is it hard? Because I read the instructions yesterday and it seems..... REALLY hard and complicated. And I tend to get stressed out about my tams if they are really difficult to use LOL

Are there good characters?

PLEASE spoil the surprise :furawatchi: I'm getting mine today, I think LOL

IS IT ABSOLUTELY AMAZING?

TELL ALL

[spills jar of beans] Whoops xP

~~~~~

Ok. here's what I have to say about the Music star. I find it difficult. yes. And needy especially. If you don't put your full [punches air] GUT into it , it dies Dx xD Fudge D: Well. Anyways [preparing to be an actor]. Its ok ... Not the best , not the worst .. well , yeah , the worst to me , but it's nto bad. Just the one i'm less likely to buy again. Its all about what your style is :3

[SIZE=11pt]Hazel[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Has yours already died? LOL

Mine is probably gonna die... well..... 7 times before I get the full hang of it XD

Is it constantly hungry or something?

I have some random questions about the Music Star myself, can I ask them here?

1. Can you play games when your Tamagotchi is at its base weight?

2. When you put it up to your ear, does it have a "heartbeat"? I find that those without a heartbeat have a longer battery life, which is why I asked that :p

3. Are the sounds on this Tamagotchi high pitched, like the v5s?

4. Are skill points easy to earn?

5. How long are the games?

6. I've heard that when your Tamagotchi is around teenager-adult stage it can't be filled up on default foods any more. Is this ever a problem? What if someone spends too much Gotchi Points on other things?

7. I remember reading somewhere that on the Music Star your Tamagotchi band needs to perform in front of a panel of judges to become professional musicians or something like that. Is this difficult and do your Tamagotchi need to have high skill points for this?

8. What kind of instruments are on the Tamagotchi Music Star?

Yeah, I have lots of questions :(

I have some random questions about the Music Star myself, can I ask them here?
1. Can you play games when your Tamagotchi is at its base weight?

2. When you put it up to your ear, does it have a "heartbeat"? I find that those without a heartbeat have a longer battery life, which is why I asked that :blink:

3. Are the sounds on this Tamagotchi high pitched, like the v5s?

4. Are skill points easy to earn?

5. How long are the games?

6. I've heard that when your Tamagotchi is around teenager-adult stage it can't be filled up on default foods any more. Is this ever a problem? What if someone spends too much Gotchi Points on other things?

7. I remember reading somewhere that on the Music Star your Tamagotchi band needs to perform in front of a panel of judges to become professional musicians or something like that. Is this difficult and do your Tamagotchi need to have high skill points for this?

8. What kind of instruments are on the Tamagotchi Music Star?

Yeah, I have lots of questions :pochitchi:
Well, the music star is complicated, but its not all that hard. Yes, they are needy, but not as much as other tamas.

Answers to your questions:

1. Yes, you can play games at the tamas base weight - in this tama, the weight is different, and not always measured in the same way. example- lets say you ate 3 pounds of food, that amount would most likely unaffect the weight.

2. Well, no, there is no heartbeat. Well, at least on mine there isn't.

3. Yes, the sounds on the tama are high pitched so you can hear all the important calls the tama makes you. (some are REALLY good!!)

4. Yes,skill points are very easy to earn. You can earn points in games or at school. Unfortunate for ourselves, we cannot win gotchi points, but onlu recieve them as gifts from the gotchi king... etc. D:

5. The games aren't that long, but they are really easy. They are also fun, and addicting. lol

6. Um, i do not believe that will happen to your tama around that stage. Yes, it only has one type of food (baby food) and it is well to buy food at the shop, or your tama will get sick and tired of the food and be unhappy. If you run out of gotchi points, you will have to wait until you get enough to buy more food. Your tama WILL get tired of its food, and not eat it at all.

7. They say that high skill points will help your tama in any musical performance, and they are right. When your tama joins a band, it will need as many points as possible. It also affects the way your tama will grow up, and how its musical career will be like. And it is difficult to perform for some and easy for others. Sort of in the middle I guess.

8. There are many types of insturments, (sometimes you can get them from guests for your tama as a gift, or buy them on new.tamatown.com) - check on gotchi guitar to see them all!!!

Yes, you do have many questions, and so I hope they are all answered!

PM me if you want to know more!!!

- Citrus Fruit~*

Go to my Music Star log and you'll find out alot.

Well, it sounds REALLY fun to me, because I JUST TODAY won the music star on the 12 days of tamagotchi contest. It is all in how you feel about it , though , I guess. Well, good luck on getting your music star! Have fun! :blink: Hito7 :pochitchi:

OMG I GOT ONE :)

Its so much fun! not nearly as hard as I imagined.

At first, it was a bit overwhelming, because I didnt understand it, but then I got the hang of it and its so cOoL.

I have a Cha-Mametchi right now ;) SOO CUTE

The only bad thing so far: The buttons are slow to react and you have to hit the buttons a few times sometimes. But, other than that, its GREAT :D I am really enjoying it.

PS: I got it yesterday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back