ok this is weard!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emaa

Reaction score
i was watching my 2 tamas(i had reset them at the same time) so when one evolved i was exited for the other one!but it didin't evolve until the next day! what hapend?

please help. love........

Last edited by a moderator:
i was watching my 2 tamas(i had reset them at the same time) so when one evolved i was exited for the other one!but it didin't evolve until the next day! what hapend?
please help. love........
did you PAUSEthe other one that could be the problem? :)

no! i never pause my tamas.

it takes longer to grow!
uh.... then i THINK THE 2 WERE ON DIFF STAGES. one was on teen and other one on child right? the teen will grow first before the child !

Last edited by a moderator:
uh.... then i THINK THE 2 WERE ON DIFF STAGES. one was on teen and other one on child right? the teen will grow first before the child !
emaa said that she had reset them at the same time- which means that they were born at the same time. Could be a glitch (but I really doubt that) or the tamas could have been set to different times- that way the would gain a year at different times.

When you reset your tamas it sometimes changes the little clock time inside the tama... I'm just guessing, but perhaps this affected the other one's evolution time?

Are they both showing exactly the same time and date, etc.?

Maybe one is a v1-v3 and the other is a v4. v4s take slightly quicker to grow.

Different versions?

Different clock time?

Or maybe, like teen-adult, they transform at different ages. lol. How old are they?

Hey that just happened to me! My two Tamagotchi, born at the same time, one evolved just then into Gurumetchi and the other is still Marutchi!

If you RESET them at the same time, it doesn't mean they were born at the same time...

I hope this helps.

Peace. Love. Art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back