OK THIS IS WEIRD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama soccer #9

Reaction score
OK I HAVE 2 TAMA'S AND I WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO BE 3 SO THAT WAY THEY COULD MATE.YESTERDAY WAS THE LAST DAY AND THEY WERE 2 AND IN THE MORNING THEY WOULD BE 3.MY BOY TAMA HASN'T TURNED INTO AN ADULT CHARACTER YET BUT IT SAY'S THAT HE'S 3 AND MY GIRL TAMA IS 3 AND AN ADULT CHARACTER.WHEN I WENT TO USE THE HONEY ON BOTH OF THEM ONLY THE GIRL COULD USE IT.WHY COULDN'T THE BOY ?PLEASE RESPOND I WILL ACEPT AND RESPONCE'S.

SORRY THAT IT IS ALL IN CAP'S IT'S JUST EASYER.AND SORRY THAT IS SO LONG!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU IF YOU READ THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is probably because you have been pausing your tamagotchi. That affects the growth of your tamagotchi. Even pausing your tamagotchi for a mere 1-2 minutes, will cause your tamagotchi to stay the same age.

It is probably because you have been pausing your tamagotchi. That affects the growth of your tamagotchi. Even pausing your tamagotchi for a mere 1-2 minutes, will cause your tamagotchi to stay the same age.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!AND THANKS FOR READING MY LONG POST.THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I HAVE 2 TAMA'S AND I WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO BE 3 SO THAT WAY THEY COULD MATE.YESTERDAY WAS THE LAST DAY AND THEY WERE 2 AND IN THE MORNING THEY WOULD BE 3.MY BOY TAMA HASN'T TURNED INTO AN ADULT CHARACTER YET BUT IT SAY'S THAT HE'S 3 AND MY GIRL TAMA IS 3 AND AN ADULT CHARACTER.WHEN I WENT TO USE THE HONEY ON BOTH OF THEM ONLY THE GIRL COULD USE IT.WHY COULDN'T THE BOY ?PLEASE RESPOND I WILL ACEPT AND RESPONCE'S.

SORRY THAT IT IS ALL IN CAP'S IT'S JUST EASYER.AND SORRY THAT IS SO LONG!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU IF YOU READ THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I don't mind the caps but can you not do the "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that's uber annoying.

-C.M.

You can also use the honey on one, and it will work for both of them :D :gozarutchi: :angry: :p ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
I already did that and they were already best friends and after I tried it they were still only best friends!

Ok I don't mind the caps but can you not do the "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that's uber annoying. 

-C.M.
And sorry that annoyed you sometimes I just do that .Not to be rude but that sounded rude when I 1st read it .

I've heard some people say they have to be adults for 24 hours first. Perhaps you should try again tomorrow. It usually works for me the next day should first attempts fail.

And sorry that annoyed you sometimes I just do that .Not to be rude but that sounded rude when I 1st read it .
Oh I know you're not trying to be rude. But if you're going to do caps, that doesn't bother me, it's the exessive "!"'s. But it's okay, I'm not MAD at you or ANGRY.

-C.M.

Oh I know you're not trying to be rude. But if you're going to do caps, that doesn't bother me, it's the exessive "!"'s. But it's okay, I'm not MAD at you or ANGRY.  

-C.M.
Oh thanks!See only 1 this time.hehe :)

That has happened to me just wait and the male will soon from into an adult. If the matchmaker comes to your female before the male has evolved say NO. It should work out fine. Oh and you don't need the love potion to have them mate. Just keep connecting them and when they both have 4 hearts for eachother they will mate on their own when you connect them. :D

Only the girl could use it because she is an adult. The male can't use it - he can't get married when he's still a teen. The girl can get married though, because she's an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back