OK who got a mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has gotten a mametchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I wish

• What's a mametchi

• My friend has one

• What does it look like

• Everytime

• once

• twice

• thrice

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep!

Only once though, and it was my very first tamagotchi I ever had.

Called Mango! ^^

She evovled into a Mametchi, and this was back when I didn't know all the tamagotchi names and all.

xD, I have been trying to get another one but no success. x__x

~Mango

Mametchi was my first Tamagotchi too, on my v1. She was called Ember. I even remember where I was when she evolved too- at a university called Edith Cowan University! I was walking to the parking lot at that time.

Yeah, and I didn't remember the Tamagotchi names either... I thought she was Mimitchi lol. And I was saying how Mametchi, Mimitchi and Memetchi were very close... I don't really think so anymore.

Since then I have gotten Mametchi countless other times.

sadly i have never gotten one yet...

i think my tamas cute though, its soo big.(see signature)

:p

I don't have one now but I have had Mametchi before. In fact, I've had it 2 times. Right now on my V4, I have Mimitchi (see siggy for blog link to see her blog) and she's a scientist. I was hoping for my V2 to evolve into Mametchi since my V2 and V4 are getting married. That would be so cute, a Mimitchi and Mametchi getting married.

-C.M.

Mametchi isen't tat hard to get in the v4,in the v3 it's very rare to acheieve one-for me.

Mametchi isen't tat hard to get in the v4,in the v3 it's very rare to acheieve one-for me.
I agree. I got a Mametchi the first time I played with my V4 when it became an adult. I have never gotten it on my V3. But now I have the ninja one :)

Is mametchi this one? :D

If so, then yes. I had one just before I got the sparkle secret charactor on m V4.

No, that is not a mametchi. That would be a memetchi. A mametchi is like mimitchi, only with

shorter ears and has no tail. And skinnier. :lol: He is has a tint of orande in his skin.

Ah, Mametchi was the very first Tamagotchi I had on my V4! ^^ His name was Billy. :D Then he had a son, Pippo, who died while I was on vacation. :D

(tamaw/pants: Scroll all the way up, and you see the picture of the Tamagotchi's gathered around TT's birthday cake? Mametchi is the one in between the Makiko and the Ichigotchi. :huh: )

Is mametchi this one? ;) If so, then yes. I had one just before I got the sparkle secret charactor on m V4.
No a :mellow: is a mEmetchi. A mAmetchi looks like this -_- .

PS: You got a :ph34r: ??? You are lucky I want one!

I never had it on my v3...but, i did get Mametchi on my v4...once... :eek: I'm on my 2nd generation...I think I'm gonna get it again... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mametchi is my favourite tama! I first got him on my V.1 and then on my V.3! I hope I'll get him on my V.4! :) :( :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back