Okay i need some help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snappy c g

Reaction score
Okay thank you everyone who helped with my last topic need love help this girl it helped but i have a new problem about the same girl :eek:

here is the problem well whenever she comes around i get all shy and afraid and start to get nervous (i am pathetic :eek: ) so does anyone have any easier way to aproach her? i am so nervous around her what can i do to help this? can someone plz pretty plz help me :D i am lost and i dont know what to do! :D

i have tried this:

1. making eye contact. i do it alot and so does she but me or her gets red and just looks away :huh:

2. writing a note which i just tore up because that wold never work!

3.being nice and it works out ok! :eek:

4. smiling when we lock eyes but i just cant do it i am just to shy :huh:

5. also her friends are always around her so she is never alone so i can talk to her myself.

well thats about it can anyone plz plz PLZ help me!!! :huh: i know i sound patheyic but ohwell

many thanks ahead of time for anyone helps and thanks for just looking at the topic!

any advice? :rolleyes:

sincerely

~snappy c g~

WOW!!! thanks for all the help people not even 1 view :ph34r: well now it has 1 view and 1 post wow since noting is happening a guide can close this now! :eek:

WOW!!! thanks for all the help people not even 1 view :ph34r: well now it has 1 view and 1 post wow since noting is happening a guide can close this now! :eek:
Don't expect people to respond in 1 day.... Be patient -.-

Just talk to her.

Don't expect people to respond in 1 day.... Be patient -.-
Just talk to her.
okay thanks i will wait some more :ph34r: and it is not that easy to do :eek: sorry... if i sound pathetic!

Look she clearly likes you.

It looks like shes to scared to make a move so you have to.

Get her alone and talk to her!! She likes you. Don't talk to her

infront of people, she might get embarased and turn you down. It's

a private thing so talk to her alone.

It will never be easy. Well, unless you think it is! Next time, try not to be as nervous. She opbviously likes you back, so whats the worst that can happen?
are you sure that she lkes me? because i dont whant to look stupid and talk to her then it lead into something bad. :furawatchi:

Look she clearly likes you.It looks like shes to scared to make a move so you have to.

Get her alone and talk to her!! She likes you. Don't talk to her

infront of people, she might get embarased and turn you down. It's

a private thing so talk to her alone.
thats hard to do because she is always with her friends the only time she is alone is when we are in class trying to learn and i cant do it before or after class because i have realy mean teachers and alot of rules!

are you sure that she lkes me? because i dont whant to look stupid and talk to her then it lead into something bad. :furawatchi:
Well, the clues you gave in your first post suggest that.

Try complimenting her on her clothes or her hair. That will give a good startoff

also what does it mean when i catch her looking at mean then she looks away real fast? i dont knw what it means?

P.S. she is a real nice person so am i she has naver had a boyfriend either so this is a new thing for her....

why is no one replying i need help!

another quiston how can i talk to her? how can i get her away from her friends she is always around them! when i try to talk to her her friends sop me and i usually get mad as HECK!!!!

how can i talk to her would as note or email work?

plz plz help guys i need more help :p

notes can work, if your really that nervous, I would suggest talking to her online or through texting, it's always easier that way, just don't try to make a move on her online or ask her out

notes can work, if your really that nervous, I would suggest talking to her online or through texting, it's always easier that way, just don't try to make a move on her online or ask her out
yeah thats real good advice. and dont call yourself a wimp. your just young and you dont know how to approach her. it happens to lots of people when their young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back