Okay, really strange, believe me if you want...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

temari_sensei_girl

Reaction score
Well, I don't feel all that safe posting this on the internet, but I have a HUGE confession to make and it's been killing me inside for the past half a year or so. I've known about it for some time and the few people I did tell either made fun of me or called me crazy or patted me on the shoulder and said good luck... well... here goes...

I have to say that... well... how do I say this....

God spoke to me... ME!

and average 14 year old girl, God talkes to ME and you know what he said!

"My dear daughter, I have great plans for you. "

of course I was startled and said, "but God, How do I know that it's you and that it's not some impersination.. um... thing."

he said, "I am, who I am, and you are me daughter. I am your father and love you. You have given your life to me, and now I will put your life to work. I have planed this for you before you where every born."

I was amazed at this point, so I said, "Well, God what is it that you want me to do?"

he said, "I want you to study my word and learn about it's meaning, teaching yourself in it's ways. When you are ready I will send a man to come and he will tell you to leave. You will bring nothing but 1 echange of clothing with you and NOTHING else. I want you then to travel until you find a persan that will give you clothing made of cheap cloth and you will travel with this man all over the world preaching the gosple and the end times. I want you to correct the wrong minds of the people that have forgotten me and and my teachings. Your death will be in a martyre, but fear not, my child, for I have great plans for you in the great kingdom of the new Jeruselum. Your days of travel will be numbered and I will take good care of you. As you teach I will give you abilities, but until then I only give you the gift of knoledge and wisdom to grow and learn of my ways. I have blessed you, my child. I will always be with you.Amen"

after that I thanked him with an Amen and well... he didn't LEAVE me, but he stopped talking. What surprised me most tho, is that he would go through all the trouble to talk to me himself and not send an angel. I've been noticing strange changes since then as well. When I read the Bible it makes more since and I can almost pick out every little detail in what it says. I'm also able to give interesting advise when I ask God for help. Of course it hasn't been easy... at all. I've noticed that Satins tricks have been right on my tail this whole time. You have not idea how scared and exited I am. I'm actually shaking so badly that I can barely type right now.

God has also been giving me so many signs to carry onward. My pastor, Bro. Billy, has started preaching more that ever about us working for God, and I can see in so many ways how this is effecting me. It's super scary and I really need some encouragement.

Please don't flame and say that I'm crazy and just imaging things. I don't do drugs and really, what makes me wonder THE most is WHY he chose me, so don't go saying "He wouldn't choose a TEENAGE GIRL like you!" because I don't know why he chose me either!!!

There are a lot more details, but I think they get a little too personal to post on the internet (as if I hadn't gotten personal enough) but I'll be happy to answer questions if I can.

Wow! That's great! I believe in Jesus as my savior, so I know what your talking about. I can't believe he literally talked to you though. I remember reading about something like that in the Bible at my church. Whatever he has planned for you, I support you 100%.

I've had things like that happen but not so specific. Pretty cool though. :]

Now, pray to Him more about this. It isn't doubting God to ask for some sort of sign to make sure it was really Him. Keep praying about this and if it is really ment to be then you'll find so much more this or that.

Keep that in mind.

That is... Wow. :(

You are sooo lucky to have God speak to you. :( Amazing! I can't even imagining that happening to me!

I'm almost lost for words, hehe! :(

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Aww thats very nice! :) i'm very happy god has big pland for you. it always makes me smile when i hear types of stories like that!

i also had something kinda like yours but differnt...i had a near death expierence choking on water..i saw a light that just is undescriable and beautiful and....i had no desire to go back to earth. luckily i survived and am typing this right now!

~Mamitchi465

Please don't flame and say that I'm crazy and just imaging things. I don't do drugs and really, what makes me wonder THE most is WHY he chose me, so don't go saying "He wouldn't choose a TEENAGE GIRL like you!" because I don't know why he chose me either!!!
Remember, Mary was a normal girl also, and was probably wondering why God had chosen her to give birth to Jesus. Plus, Jesus wasn't born in a huge castle or anything, he was born in a humble manger. God speaks through everyone.

No offence but I don't have religion but I can't prove that god isn't real so that could have happened! You should pray to him before you go to bed to tell him about what you've been doing. I don't think you're crazy.

That is amazing!

I'm just slightly confused, though...did you just randomly hear a voice or something?

Just curious. I want to talk to God! :-( Oh well, not everybody is as lucky as you.

That is amazing!I'm just slightly confused, though...did you just randomly hear a voice or something?

Just curious. I want to talk to God! :-( Oh well, not everybody is as lucky as you.
Everyone can- it's called prayer. But you have to listen.

Now, not everyone is going to hear specificaly these type of future plans but He does talk to us. Sometimes you just have to "be silent and know the I am God" after prayer time and just clear your mind and just be in His presence.

Remember, God wasn't in the fire, He wasn't in the storm- He was in the quite whipser [and if anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd love you forever if you could tell me the passage. I cun't find it].

Oh my goodness! That's like AMAZING! :) You truly are blessed and I wish you the best throughout God's plan!

God has spoken to me, but I could only hear with my heart. See, I know this might sound kind of silly, but I can speak mysteries through the Spirit. It is called the Gift of Tongues and what it is is speaking in a different language that you have no idea what you are saying (it could be an ancient angelic language or even French or anything) and oh man! If you want to hear the whole story, just PM me. I had the most amazing feeling when I first got this gift! XD

I really get what you're saying, tho.

When I herd him, I was in my room, having some alone time. I was praying like I do everyday during alone time and I was really quiet and I sat there and I could hear this little wisper ***** (my name, I don't want to say it on the internet... let's just say Sally)

"Sally" And at first I thought it was my dad. I thought that he must have come home from work and was calling me from the back room. I ran in there and there wasn't anyone there. I went to my brother and asked, "Did someone call me? Did you call me? Did you hear anything?" He said no. and this repeated about 3 times and I was quite frustrated from wondering who it was then I remembered that one story in the bible about the boy who was called in the night and he kept waking up that one dude asking why he was calling him, so I did the same thing. I waited until I herd it again and I said, "God, is that you?" and what surprised me most was that it was the most humble sound I had ever herd. It was litterally a wisper the way he spoke. He didn't sound all "high and mighty" like I thought that God would sound. That's why at first I wasn't sure if it was God or not. I've also been praying a lot.

I have "memory problems" and I forgot to add some of the information about some other things that he said as well.

"You can only tell the people that I trust. Only if I say it is okay, when it is okay" (not exact words, but you get the idea.

That was just something I remembered. I kinda have these "memory problems" and when I'm telling something to someone I have a tendency to leave out details or entirly forget the story only to remember days or even hours or weeks later. If I remember other things I will tell you.

That is awsome!

I am Christian, and guess what,

he has Spoken to me. and it was Amazing. I even felt like falling! but... You no, I Cant lol.

but anyways, if you have herd of PlanetShakers then you'll no what im Talking about.

www.PlanetShakers.com

visit it, it is awsome!.

anyways, Its a City Church in melbourne. You Should Come, it is Sirously awsome!

and, you no.. if God Spoke to you, That is Awsome like I Said.

and I am Sooo Pleased in God and Jesus that they dont that to you, Cause you must really belive for that.

Have fun with Your Life, enjoy!

hey, Talk to me back, I would like to have a Chat with u

WOW all I can say is to continue to read your bible and spend time with gods word

I would sugest that you should pry and listen for ways God will speak to you

I will pray for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back