Okay, so I don't know what to do.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, this past year, I met someone that I'm really falling for. I remember the first time we ever met, and I remember it perfectly, anyways, we've been getting closer and closer, and I'm not sure if she feels the same way about me. Every time I see her, I just freeze, and forget everything, although it's gotten better, I'm getting comfortable around her now, although I still get butterflies each time I see her. I think that she MIGHT like me back. On the last day of school, she was hugging me a lot, and holding my hand a lot, and when I had to leave for my class, she said, "You have to leave? But why?" It made me feel sad lol. If anyone has any advice, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Just little tips on how to not get so nervous around her, and stuff like that... Thanks!

I guess the usual advice applies - even though you probably know this deep down...

The most important thing is to Be Yourself - it's probably why your friend likes you. No need to act different from usual or anything.

*I know, easier said than done, but in most cases it really does work best ;)

Woohoo! That's amazing news. :D

As for the advice... Just loosen up around her? ;p

She obviously hangs around you because you make her comfortable, butterflies or not.

So, you say you're getting comfortable around her. Let her see that.

It may not be much help, but just use your common sense to be a good friend to her.

Love her. ;]

I see what you mean.

My advice, hang out alot with the girl. she will love that ;) also it helps to talk about intersing topics or shared intrest.

i have a similar experiance as well. for me, my girl does the same thing. i think she might be hintting you.

i think my crush is getting my hint. i do stuff with her alot and say that i miss her.

Well for the most part she seems to dig you. Now the "getting nervous around her", I have numerous suggestions. You could wear a rubber band around one of your wrist and pull it each time your stomach feels weird or to distract you from her (WARNING COULD HURT) :p Also you could just be yourself and talk about things that interest both of you. Hope I helped :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back