old furbies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep - I have one.

But it has been 'resting' quietly for about 9 months now....

I hid it in the deepest, darkest drawer of the wardrobe - in the spare room that no one uses.... (lol - was I secretly hoping it would find its way to Narnia...?!)

I have to confess - it will never get the kind of affection my Tamas get from me...!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I thougt mine was broken because it was making staaaange noises. But, it's prob. only low on battery. Or acctually I took the batteries out years ago when it started making funny noises :furawatchi:

I have

-A white Furby

-A Tigger Pattern Furby

-A black and pink Furby

-A x-mas Furby

-A Gizmo Furby

Yea, mine went psyco at my mum, so I put it to "sleep" for a few years. I think they are evil.

I have a baby white and blue furby called mee-koo a purple shelby called? and a gizmo furby.They will normaly sit and talk quietly :wacko: about things such as monsters in the wardrobe and the weather other than that they are pretty quiet... :wacko: :huh: :D :D :D :D :D

i have an old furby! i personally think that the new ones are better! ps:my old furby is all rainbowy it has purple feet and white hair(the hair on his head that goes down his back) the rest of him is multicolored! :rolleyes:

i used to have one... it was awesome!! i did like it... i do wish it had a volume knob though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back