Old ladies...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy o_O;

I would scream for help xD

She had no say to treat you like that. I mean, its not that difficult to ask someone help. Just said "Can I please have some help." Simple as that. It does not nees all that screaming

Im so sorry o_O;

Elderly people are evil. I hate them.
Not all of them some of them are so sweet and innocent lol their like kids in a way o-o;; only old.

And I don't think back chatting her would have helped sure what she did was unnecessary but she's still an adult and that wouldn't have made her look better if she had back chatted at the lady or got smart with her that would have only made her look stupid not the old lady.

I didn't want to talk back to her in fear of her cane...and grandson. I don't want to be rude but that boy was not growing up and down but side to side instead. I haven't seen that lady so I am guessing that she got kicked out. I could report this to someone but I seirously don't any investegations or anything. My neighborhood, being as crummy as it is, would probably put this in it's news (by crummy I mean drug-ridden).

[SIZE=14pt]Ooh Tree. [/SIZE]She sounds mean && Crazy. .___.

Maybe from now on wait outside? It depends on how old you are(And I'm sure we all know not to go into strangers cars...).

Well if your friend can have a part time job he's atleast 15? (That varies from state to state. And store to store, you have to be atleast 16 to get a job at petco here in NJ)

You weren't mean. If she saw that you don't have the Walgreens uniforn, she shouldn't have asked you.

If this happens again, try getting the manager or a staff worker to help. I mean get the person and walk them over there.
Yeah as I said he is 20 or something, so he goes to come college near-by and then he has a part-time job at Walgreens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back