Old or new?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like both. They each have some charm but I do tend to gravitate towards more traditional ones...

:.Chloe.:

I chose both, because I love my TMGC+C, but I like the v4.5's to, and v3, and who could forget, the original

Hmm now that IS a tricky question!

I guess i like them both, the old ones were cool but todays have alot more features.

It was easier to get your fave characters in the V1/V2's but theres more character choice in V3+

Id have to say new, the cool features just rock!

Cya!

I'm not sure. I can't find my Tamagotchi Music-Star right now so I haven't played with a Tam in a while.

I have and like both. <3 :]

I can still hear it's beeps. D:

I like my new tamas a lot... But I still Love my Original Tama. I could play with it for years and not get bored... Although I swear I get the little alien dude who doesn't close his eyes at night... (Creepy!) all the time...

I've never had a "vintage" Tamagotchi, my first one was a v1. I must say, I definitely prefer my v1 over any other Tamagotchi release. It was easy to care for seeing as you didn't have to play the games for that long to lose 3g of weight (one of the things I hated about the v3 and v4) and you didn't have to worry about skill points. And unlike the v5, growth is influenced by care. Even though there are "only" 9 adult characters, I still haven't gotten Hanatchi, 104 generations later.

i honestly like them all. i have a v2, v3, v5 and v6. but i just recently bought a v1 off ebay (still waiting for it to arrive in the mail, it should just be another 4 days!!!) and i bought the v1 because i was feeling very nostalgic, i lost my original v1. the newer versions are nice because you can do more with your tamas, like train them and have them have jobs and have children so its cute and more challenging, but there's something just refreshing with how simple the v1s are. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back