old timers/matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyhannah

Reaction score
Hi I have a v3 tama, and foolishly let it get old. now i can not get to have a baby. what is the protocol for this and what will happen if i can not carry on the generation?? any help /info much appreciated.

Hi, HollyHannah!

I'll give you a little tips, this happened to my Brother Yesterday. You have an Oldtimer. The Matchmaker will no longer come. So, if you do not want to restart, saying you arleady have a load of things in your items box, and Points ect. The only way, is to get married to another Oldtimer. It might be hard to find. But if you look, you'll find one.

Your Tamagotchi Can live up to 99 years old. This is how old your Stats can handle. But you can still count in your head, write down how old your tamagotchi is getting. Each day it gets 1 year older.

When your Tamagotchi Passes away, whihc will most likey happen (we all know that). As your Tama grows older and older, it will be hard to care for him/her. s/he will be easier to pass away from old age. When your tama passes away, ther will be darkness, you can restart your Tamagotchi by pressing the back button with a sharp pencil. Then you will, Unfortunatly have lost all your points friends, items, souvaniers, games (start from Get when tama is born) and food.

Good Luck!

-KG-

Hi If i find another old timer how do i get a baby and if i do find one what will happen to the other old timer will they both get a baby or just one of them? can i get a baby with a v4

thanks for your help

Just to let you know i am a mum looking after my daughters tama, and i know very little.

Donna

Hello Again. :angry:

To get a baby with an other Old timer you can use the Love POtion if you are in a rush, and dont have time to make a relationship with the other Old Timer.

You have to get the love potion. In This Topic there are the Tamagothci V4 Shop Codes. The love potion is one of them. Punch it in First! The Instrusctions to how to enter a Shop code are found in Italic under the Codes.

Yes, You can get a Baby with a V4. Actually, when you get married the Female will be moving a little. Then 2 twins (2 boys or 2 girls) will pop up. Then one of the babies will go to the Males screen. So you will both have Babies. And the Generation will last. You will not have to resart either! After 24 hours. The parent will be able to leave. At Midnight s/he will. The next day. You will have your new baby tama. A new genration. (I'm sorry if any of the information is not determined)

Good Luck! :angry:

-KG-

hi Kg thanks again. one more question can i manipulate the time to make my v4 older?

Helo Again HollyHannah.

No, Unfortuanlty you can't alter time in the Tamagotchi world. By Changeing the time you just set it to a differnt time.

THe Only way is to be patient (obvously ^_^ ) and and other option is hyperseeding, only found in the debugging. But Don't worry, being patient hel;ps you see things you might not see when your tamagotchi is on Hyperspeed.

Good Luck! :D

-KG-

Wow, Kiko_Girl said it all! If you have any more questions post 'em and I'm sure Kiko_Girl (or me if I get here in time!) will be able to answer them! LOL. :D

GotchiGirl96 ^_^

Hello Again. :)

To get a baby with an other Old timer you can use the Love POtion if you are in a rush, and dont have time to make a relationship with the other Old Timer.

You have to get the love potion. In This Topic there are the Tamagothci V4 Shop Codes. The love potion is one of them. Punch it in First! The Instrusctions to how to enter a Shop code are found in Italic under the Codes.

Yes, You can get a Baby with a V4. Actually, when you get married the Female will be moving a little. Then 2 twins (2 boys or 2 girls) will pop up. Then one of the babies will go to the Males screen. So you will both have Babies. And the Generation will last. You will not have to resart either! After 24 hours. The parent will be able to leave. At Midnight s/he will. The next day. You will have your new baby tama. A new genration. (I'm sorry if any of the information is not determined)

Good Luck! :)

-KG-
You can also have boy/girl twins where one is a boy and one is a girl, i got that and i was shocked because i only thought you can have boy/boy or girl/girl. :lol: :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back